Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yun and Yang aren't for beginners.

Comment

Check out vesper arcades SSF4 tutorials they are really good!

Comment

I want a new stick now. HRAP with PS360+. Yum.
        Last edited by speedlolita; 20-03-2013, 16:56.

Comment

Surely there's scope for some forum group play here?

Comment

We could have a resurgence yes heh... we did run some SF4 tournies here in the past.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I only have a PS3. ;_;

Comment

I'd be up for that until I get tired of being mauled by you all over and over again haha

Comment

I would be up for a tourney...HELLSW1ND if any wants to add me.... (XBL).

Comment

I'd be happy to dust off my stick and beat you all again if there was enough demand...

Comment

C'mon then.. Who's going to organise summat? I'm happy to get beaten, and I'm crap with my stick, and by god I need someone to pull me away from Gears of War 3. and 2. and 1.

Comment

wow. I really am bad at this.. Considering I was relatively good at SF2 back in the day, this just shows me that I was obviously sinking vast amounts of time into it, instead of the 30 minutes here and there that I play today.

Comment

I'd be up for some of these shennanigans as have been getting into SSFIV again recently.

Best to arrange a tourney through online challanges sub-forum?

Comment

Some character options for you Pikate:

Pick-up and play character: Ryu, Ken, Gouki, Sakua, Sagat
                            Pressure play: Guile, Cammy, Juri, Deejay, Fei-Long
                            Technical: Dudley, Gen, Yang, Guy
                            Grapple power: Zangief, Abel
                            All-rounder play: M.Bison, Chun-Li, Cody
                            Sheer power: Ryu, E. Honda, Zangief, Sagat, Balrog

That's more than enough characters for you to try out. Only look into technical ones later if you want the best out of them.

Comment

Great thread! I had a go last night on the PS3 but will definitely pick it up on the 360 again. It is incredibly frustrating playing online as most people have far more time to spend mastering the game than I will ever have, I am pretty much constantly on 0 thanks to this. I find people tend to be rather cheap but that is partly due to me not knowing how to block certain moves correctly although it is quite amusing when people assume you are rubbish then panic.

What is the best way of defending against Ryu and his uppercuts as I tried high and low blocks but both seemed to be ignored?

Comment

Both high and low block will block Ryu's SRK. I just ordered a PS360+ so I'll be up for some games on PS3 soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X