Bravely Default: Flying Fairy being localised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy being localised

Had a dig around for another headline topic for this but couldn't find one(!) - but it's as per the title, really. Siliconera are reporting that the Square-Enix 3DS RPG will be translated for the west. Excellent news.

Now I am glad I didn't import.

Comment

About frickin' time they announced this! If you discount Wind Waker this is the one RPG that actually interests me.

Comment

About time, publisher are understanding that backing a console might improve their revenues as well. Someone up for Labyrinth no Kanata?

Comment

And it will be NTSC U/C only and wont work on my ****ty region locked console. I bet.

Comment

Aren't all 3DS games region locked?

I doubt SE EU would skip it tbh if NA is gonna get it. Guess I'll be picking up a 3DS once a date has been announced... no come on Type 0.

Comment

looking good. need to get a US3DS now so I can get this...only have a jap unit.

Comment

I may have a spare NA 3DS in green...

Comment

So far on the 3DS it's only really Atlus titles that are causing a divide between EU and the US (blame Ghostlight), I would agree that it's unlikely Square-Enix EU would pass this up.

Comment

Confirmed for the UK in 2013, 2014 for the US:

Now called Bravely Default: Where The Fairy Flies

Quite pleased as I have been waiting ages for this, I should be about done with AC by that time one way or another...

Comment

You guys get it before us eh?
                      Remember that the next time we get something before you.

Comment

You ARE us. You just moved.

Comment

Ah. Your point is taken.

Comment

Interesting that it'll be released here first. I wonder how good it is.

Comment

Seeing as there's no first play thread I might as well ask here.

When you start up the game it talks about an AR marker behind the quick start guide? I don't seem to have it. I've tried a couple of times now without the card and it starts off okay but then there's no Agnes and I have to scan the room before I find her crotch and can't zoom out or move away. Also did the game come with a manual?

Comment

Working...
                              X