Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (80's sci-fi/action inspired stand alone game) PC/XBLA/PSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (80's sci-fi/action inspired stand alone game) PC/XBLA/PSN

Thought the stand alone game needed the attention, looks like it's headed around May 1st.
    Basically on April 1st this website launched.

Which in turn lead people to believe it may be an elaborate hoax.
    Since it was on the Steam Registry and the achievement list had leaked from Xbox.com it was looking more and more likely to be real.

Boxart and screenshots leaks followed.

The full game has now leaked via Uplay trickery apparently and there was a LOT of footage last night.
    Most of which Ubisoft's have jumped on and taken down, even the Eurogamer linked videos were taken down.

Video of tutorial and first section is back, nsfw language.

Last edited by Family Fry; 09-04-2013, 12:45.

Comment

This might be fun! I got a strange Perfect Dark vibe for some reason. Anyway I'm up for it!!

Comment

Yeah, a decent price and I'll be on the bandwagon too.

Comment

Jesus, that looks spot on. From the look, sound. Great idea, hope they can pull it off.

Comment

Far Cry 3 was proper over-rated gash in my view, but this does look great.

Comment

Agreed, could not get into it at all. Took too long explaining all the RPG'y elements. I'm sure it could've ended up like FPS Tomb Raider if I gave it a proper go but could not be bothered.

Comment

Super interview here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ant-cassowarys

Suddenly the games industry doesn't seem dead anymore.

Comment

Just watched the first 15 minutes on IGN.

Day 1 insta-buy and I hated FC3.

Comment

They put out an amazing trailer for this today:

Comment

I know after I play this I am going to be wishing that this was a full release.

Comment

Looks fun. Love the trailer, hope the game can live up to its sense of style.

Comment

I hope I've got enough in my PSN wallet to get this day one...

Comment

Michael Biehn (The Terminator, Aliens, and The Abyss) is Sergeant Rex Power Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando on a mission... of vengeance. The Hollywood action...
                            Last edited by kallbrand; 19-04-2013, 10:09.

Comment

'Guns make me safe bigger guns make me safer'

I am going to smile all the way through this game I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X