Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will the review be online?

Comment

So the US version isn't going to be called Made in Wario anymore? The US boxart shows it as Wario Ware Inc. Or is that just a mock up?

Comment

The US version was never going to be called Made In Wario. It's always been Wario Ware Inc: Mega Microgame$.

Comment

Which is a **** name really. I hate NoA.

Comment

Originally posted by olly
            The US version was never going to be called Made In Wario. It's always been Wario Ware Inc: Mega Microgame$.
            And the European version is called Wario Ware Inc: Microgames Mania

Comment

i wouldnt care about the name guys neither would i worry too much about the box art.

who really gives a f**k aways? the cart will practically be fused into your SP's cart-slot so you wont looking at the packaging anyways.

im glad there is crying dog images, i would have to have it spoiling anothers enjoyment of that moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorraine Kelly
                When will the review be online?
                give me a chance man!
                >_<

ive found this a very difficult review to write, I guess because the structure of the game is so different to everything else. Anyways, fingers crossed I should have it finished within a day or two tops. Unless i get writers block again

Comment

It arrived this morning and I have been playing it on and off since about 8. It really is a game that has it all. So many styles of gameplay, and some of them took me a couple of goes before I knew what to do (but it may be due to the time of day as I am still half a sleep). Jimmy is indeed the best character ever.

Comment

Anyone sussed out what the options are in the options screen?
                    I can't read Japanese as yet...
                    Also is there an option to fully reset the game and start from scratch?

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                      Anyone sussed out what the options are in the options screen?
                      I can't read Japanese as yet...
                      Also is there an option to fully reset the game and start from scratch?
                      The options screen goes something like this;

-Movies(a chance to see the opening movie to each level again)
                      -Change name
                      -Delete game

Comment

I don't understand!

You lot all seem to have played Wario Ware, so can you please explain how the game works? Are the minigames really limited to 5 seconds each? How the hell can you get a satisfying experience out of 5 seconds gaming? Surely there's no depth to it whatsoever?

It sounds crazy, and I would buy it... but I don't know if it would get boring after a few days. I mean, 5 seconds each?

*Mumbles off into the distance*

Comment

Well, in 90% of the levels there is virtually no depth, but you'll be given no chance to find that out.

Question: Name all the primary colours.
                          Answer: Red, Yel...

TIME UP!

Task: Jump up and down 10 times.

TIME UP!

Task: Draw a line from A to B
                          A.....

TIME UP!

See; fun.
                          I do believe I have described the game perfectly.

I don't envy Kemps having to review this one. I guess it is easy to describe (as I've just proved so brilliantly), but extremely difficult to explain why it works so well.

Indeed, screaming like a girl as you jump over a giant potato is great fun, but you'll only find this out if you play the game.

Comment

I am still not 100% sure why I like this game so much. The mini games are so simple, and as has been said before, most offer no depth, but there is a compulsive quality to the game. I think the reason it is so compulsive is because the games can always be improved upon, it offers the ability to always better your score.

I have no idea how long I will play this game for, but I can see it being one of those you can go back to for a quick 15 minute game.

Comment

I just want to reiterate that this game is honest to God gaming perfection- whole 1 hour train journeys keep going by without me even realising (and with me wanting to stay on the train!).

For me, the game has nigh on endless longevity in beating your own scores and some of the mini games are insanely addictive (muuuussstt stoooop playing paper plane).

If games like Tetris are worth a 10, this surely is as well.

Comment

I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it

But I don't have a GBA

Comment

Working...
                                X