No announcement yet.

Wario Ware/Made in Wario-pure gaming, you must have this now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The presentation is great. Compare it to some of the 3rd party stuff on the GBA - Nintendo are in another class. The menus and little filler bits are better fun than most games!

And the game itself is such a refreshing change after the hundred hour RPG epics (99 hours of tedium, 1 hour of actual gameplay) to see a game where you only use the d pad and A.

Comment

this game is mine.......next week tho

Comment

pure gaming genius

i only have pyoro 2 and the red pig to unlock

Comment

Well, Wario Ware: Minigame Mania was launched in Europe last friday and I have to say, it's probably the best original Game Boy Advance game yet.

While most GBA games just feel like console titles moved to the small screen, I think the best thing about Wario Ware, is that, like Tetris, it really feels like a game that was made for handhelds. It's the only game I would rather play on my SP than my Gameboy Player when at home.

I can play it for hours or minutes, but it never really gets boring and it's definately the funniest game I've played in years. People who criticise it for being 'short' are missing the point. Even when you've completed it, the joy is in trying to beat your own high scores. There's also tons great bonus games to unlock including Dr Wario. You could say it's the first single player party game.

It's a fantastic package and will be a cult classic for years to come. Hopefully the Japanese sales mean we might get a sequel down the line.

Comment

just a pointer for all the new warioware players

there is a high score thread here -> http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=1915

get playin!!!

Comment

Yeah most of the scores on that thread are already pretty damn sick.

Lets hope that there are enough players to keep it alive (and no bitch is touching that Dr. Wario score of mine )

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
                Lets hope that there are enough players to keep it alive (and no bitch is touching that Dr. Wario score of mine )
                I'm picking this little beauty up tomorrow, and I'm quite happy to make myself look like a tit later on by saying 'bring it on'.

Comment

Got this yesterday and like most people am enjoying it immensely. The only issue I have with it is that it feels like playing a compilation of web/flash games and as such the price seems a little steep.

Comment

shut up and enjoy man!!! tis brill!!

Comment

Working...
                    X