#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Profit View Post
    When I played this game at TGS 1 year ago, it looked and played worse than GT5. But the improvements has been impressive. Almost console seller for me based on the latest footage
    I agree, the car lighting and the rain effect is stunning.

Comment

Yeah nice weather #rain

This looks really nice.

Comment

It does, as does Project Cars, going to be a great tail end of the year for PS4 racing game fans. Finally.

Comment

Had some lovely cupcake last night. Anyone else?

I've sent club invites just in case.

Comment

Just checked and no cakes here

Comment

You been on betas before, David? I know there are going to be another load of invites going out in a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                Had some lovely cupcake last night. Anyone else?
                Yep looking forward to eating a bit of cupcake later, hopefully its downloaded by the time I get home

Comment

You should have an invite to Out Runners club

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    You should have an invite to Out Runners club
                    sweet

Comment

Nice! How do you go about joining these beta's?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                        Nice! How do you go about joining these beta's?
                        I joined about 5 years ago when they did a recruitment drive.
                        Looks like they're not recruiting at the minute according to this linky

Worth following PS Europe on Facebook and twitter as they may announce more in the future

Comment

DriveClub will be getting free cars and tracks from its 8th October launch until next June.Developer Evolution Studios'…

Okay, so the Season Pass has been detailed and will cost $25. However, despite the obligatory DLC from launch I have to admit, I like the structure. The Season Pass over the run of around 9 months will net you 38 cars, 178 events and 80 liveries

The really good bit however is the planned FREE dlc content, over the same period of launch till June they will be releasing monthly content for all that will ultimately comprise of 9 cars and 11 tracks.

Got to appreciate their resistance to charging for the tracks, especially when the game ships with 25 already.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...dlc-until-june

Okay, so the Season Pass has been detailed and will cost $25. However, despite the obligatory DLC from launch I have to admit, I like the structure. The Season Pass over the run of around 9 months will net you 38 cars, 178 events and 80 liveries

The really good bit however is the planned FREE dlc content, over the same period of launch till June they will be releasing monthly content for all that will ultimately comprise of 9 cars and 11 tracks.

Got to appreciate their resistance to charging for the tracks, especially when the game ships with 25 already.
                            You get the tracks, but there are no events for them unless you purchase them.

Comment

I thought it was an admirably transparent and 'generous' dlc package (if that's not a contradiction in terms) until I read EvilBoris' post. So the free tracks are just for mooching around on your own?

Comment

I believe so, although they may include some events (I've not read enough about it)

Comment

Working...
                                X