#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Very impressed with what I have seen. I fear it will be 30fps though which would be a pity but not a deal breaker.

Comment

I think Gt6 looks better :/

Comment

I think Project Cars looks better and is better. Would love it to be 1080p/60fps on PS4/Xbone

Comment

This has the feel of Horizon. There may be better sim racers out there but the community feel made Horizon feel amazing.

Comment

I'm half expecting this to be free to play

Comment

As I was expecting really, hopefully there will be a cheap option to upgrade if it's any good.
                Originally posted by thesixthaxis
                The PS Plus edition of DriveClub, revealed yesterday, will ? according to Evolution ? be the full version of the game in terms of features and mechanics.

However, it will launch with a cut-back number of tracks and cars.

This?ll mean that players will be immediately able to jump into the game, form clubs and compete online.

I asked whether that would mean more cars and tracks would appear as DLC to bulk up the game to the ?full? version but didn?t get an official comment.

The PS Plus version will be part of the Plus subscription.

The game handles great ? it?s really smart and plays well despite the version on show being just 35% complete.

Comment

Same old same old.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostradamus Boris View Post
                    I'm half expecting this to be free to play
                    Called it.

Also, I wonder what FSW would like to be sucking right now, any ideas Nakamura?
                    Last edited by EvilBoris; 12-06-2013, 15:02.

Comment

Ah the self quote, always enjoyable for other forum users.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        Ah the self quote, always enjoyable for other forum users.
                        About as enjoyable as that post you just made. Thanks for that.

Comment

Some bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                            About as enjoyable as that post you just made. Thanks for that.

Your post WAS enjoyable.

Called it.

Comment

Ok. That was fun. Let's get back on topic (I accept that I behaved the worst here).

It'll be nice to have 2 lots of proper driving games to choose from eventually on PS4, assuming GT arrives in some format eventually.

Comment

I would love to see a real drift racing game. The only 'arcade' style racers we have now are Need For Speed and I guess DriveClub (oh, and GRID, but I've not played it). If it's non sim it has to either be fantasy karting or some sort of off road dealio with hills and mud and ****.

What happened to cool made up cars like in Ridge Racer and more to the point what happened to proper drift mechanics?

Comment

Working...
                                X