Edge Issue 254 June 2013 Review Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge Issue 254 June 2013 Review Scores

On the cover this month Believe the hype Oculus Rift.

Reviews :-

Metro : Last Light - 8
    Defiance - 5
    Dead Island: Riptide - 3
    Injustice: Gods Among Us - 8
    Soul Sacrifice - 6
    Star Trek - 4
    Don't Starve - 6
    BattleBlock Theater - 8
    Badland - 6
    Solitaire Blitz - 6
    Zombie Road Trip - 6

Dead Island Riptide - OUCH !!

Comment

Originally posted by gospvg View Post
      Dead Island Riptide - OUCH !!
      They gave the first one a 3 score too...

Comment

I've played Defiance at length and its easy a 7 in my books. Its only recently been patched and fixed so I expect that score will have been from the buggy launch version. Don't let that score put you off!

Dead Island Riptide is pretty average after about 5 hours of play but its better than Star Trek!! Them scores are the wrong way round.

Comment

Edge was never a Dead Island fan, its had bad reviews almost everywhere though most seem to miss the point that its not a sequel to the original. Not a high scorer but its been a little over ravaged. The Metro Last Light score is good though, Edge gave 2033 a 6/10 so this suggests the sequel is considered a step up and I loved the original. Hope it does well.

Comment

The Star Trek curse continues has there ever been a good a good Star Trek game?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              The Star Trek curse continues has there ever been a good a good Star Trek game?
              Star Trek: 25th Anniversary & Star Trek: Judgment Rites both on the PC

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force was a solid FPS. PC of course, not the poor PS2 port.

Comment

Looking forwards to reading their thoughts on Soul Sacrifice. I reviewed that elsewhere and gave it an 8, wonder if their greater experience with Monster Hunter lead them to that score.

Comment

Working...
                  X