This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    Called in GAME today and they have one behind the counter to look at and have stock to see tomorrow. They said though at the moment they only seem to be 4GB versions which I thought was poop.

Also they have a new port on the back called AV, not sure whats thats for.
    Xbox 360 E model.
    Playtime is over. The Xbox 360 got an update and a place on our teardown table. Join us as we dive in and see what makes this round of the 360...

Larger Version Picture
    Last edited by Family Fry; 13-06-2013, 18:32.

Comment

I'd of been tempted to chop in my S and get one, but after seeing it has no optical output which my Halo 4 wireless headset uses, it turns out that would be a waste of time. Dagnabit

Comment

The article said it had Optical Out.

Microsoft did a little bit of housekeeping with the backside of the Xbox 360 E, yielding a neater port layout that does away with the old A/V and S/PDIF ports in favor of a single optical audio out jack.

Apparently having five USB ports was excessive, so now you only get four. The E has two ports in the front to match the two seen here, dropping one of the rear USB ports found in the S.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          It wouldn't surprise me if they did lock down the UK away from the rest of europe, we are like a gaming haven of cheap games compared to the Eurozone with their $69.99 releases. That's one way to support retail, by stopping people importing them from elsewhere..
          New games are €69.90 here (we don't use the dollar here, Boris ) which translates to ?59.25.

Comment

€ € €

That's lmost enough to buy a Marimekko teatowel!

One day....

Comment

I use VGA for my Xbox360. I guess that won't be an option for the PS4 or XboxONE.

Comment

No, they are both HDMI out only I believe

Comment

Dunno if this has been posted...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                    Have they confirmed that Accounts are locked beyond how they are on 360?

Not supported = No release date confirmed.

Sony aren't supporting Japan either at the moment.
                    At least they can import, and use a ps4 in any country. Even ones with only dial up Internets
                    Last edited by ETC; 13-06-2013, 19:31.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                      At least they can import, and use a ps4 in any country. Even ones with only dial up Internets
                      True, it might just take them a long time to load amazon.com

Comment

Working...
                      X