Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 4 and Mirrors Edge 2 looks brilliant.

Comment

Mirror's Edge 2!!

Ready...when Dice have finished Battlefield 4 and Star Wars Battlefront.

Comment

Mirrors Edge 2, well that was brief. They'd have said if it was an Xbox One exclusive, right?

Comment

At least it exists. Very teasing though. Mirror's Edge something?

Comment

Didn't specify platforms at all for MEDGE2

Comment

EDF on PS2 did exploding skyscrapers and that cost 2000yen!

Comment

Battlefield and Mirrors Edge are the best things so far for me!

The Battlefield demo was clearly heavily orchestrated so they could get as much bang out of the time they had but it was really impressive, I wonder if that destruction is the same for all buildings?

You have to wonder if he Call of Duty guys are regretting what they demoed now.

The original Mirrors Edge had a lot of issues but suggested so much potential, this didn't really show much but what was shown looked gorgeous but there's nothing to suggest if they've fixed the issues in the original game though.

Comment

Did they mention Nintendo at all?

Comment

Battlefield 4 definitely brings the bombast. Playing Bad Company 2 atm to see if I can get into the franchise. BF4 looks hella fun mind.

We had faith, and Faith returned. 2014 release perhaps?

Comment

I can't play FPS to save my life but battlefield looks amazing and I wanna play it and be good!

The MEDGE trailer make it seem like it'll be a prequel what with the scenes of her getting her tatoos... I think I'll give the original another run now.

Comment

Interestingly, the last time EA were humbled and made games for gamers was when the first Mirror's Edge was announced.

Comment

Pretty impressed with the EA conf, BF4, NBA Live, Mirrors Edge, NFS and Titanfall all hit my shortlist.

Comment

EA have confirmed now that it is a 64 player game on the PS4 and Xbox 1 too.

Comment

Originally posted by 85 78 73 81 85 69 View Post
                              EA have confirmed now that it is a 64 player game on the PS4 and Xbox 1 too.
                              WOO HOO. It looks amazeballs. Dragon Age 3 looked absolute ****e though....hope I'm wrong as I remember the CGI trailer for the first one was garbage but the game itself, sublime.

Comment

Working...
                              X