PS4 > Wii-U > ONE
    0%
    ONE > Wii-U > PS4
    0%
    Wii-U > ONE > PS4
    0%
    Wii-U > PS4 > ONE
    0%

I'm undecided. All I know is that the One is third. The PS4 reminds me of a PS3 Slim, especially the rear view of it. I do like the Wii U though, even if it's perhaps a little long.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

They've all missed a trick here.

They should've shaped it like a bowl of fruit so you can sneak it into the house easier.

Even better, a bowl of pot pourri so when it's belting out a load of heat trying to render AI fish/old men's faces/Smash Bros. it sends out a delightful aroma.

You need to be able to freely lend the fruit to friends though...

Comment

Probably the PS4, but I'm not sold on any of the three consoles, chassis-wise. The Xbox One looks like a VCR from the '80s; the WiiU, while pleasant, it's way too "fat", the Wii was far more attractive; the PS4 looks good, but the slanted surfaces won't really fit with anything.
        And everything's black. And shiny. Give me at least white, or better a semi-gloss cream/very light grey finish. If you want black, have some inserts to spice things up.

Comment

Don't like the sqaureness of the new Xbox and PS4 personally, prefer something like the new Apple design, much more rounded.
          Poll results aren't showing Charles, unless no-one's voted lol.

Comment

Pretty sure I like the Wii U the best, but honestly, it's nothing special - none of them are really. The look of the console seems to be very far down on the list of priorities this gen... Nothing like the days where we got consoles with character like the Gamecube

Comment

XBone is definitely the ugliest. Went with Wii U->PS4->One. Although 360 slim, PS3 slim and original Wii were prettier than any of the new gen.

Comment

Yeah no character to any of them. Wish the Wii U looked exactly like a SNES with front loading CD. The cart slot can just be molded shut or used to hold sweets.

Comment

I'm going with PS4 > Wii U > ONE

While I've not actually seen the Wii U up front it just looks like the Wii but curvy and I think the PS4 is the more daring one and it is surprising small. The Xbox just looks like a VCR...

Comment

I think they all look terrible! WiiU probably the least terrible.

Comment

This poll shoud read "in lieu of Cinderella which ugly sister would you do first"

Comment

None of the above.

Comment

Ten pinter, paper bag over the head and chew your arm off to escape in the middle of the night; five pinter; phwoarrr!!!

Comment

The PS4 isn't a looker, but the Xbox is fugly! The WiiU is a great looking console.

Comment

They're all ugly tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X