Ginx TV - Virgin Ch286

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginx TV - Virgin Ch286

GINX, CH 286: Available from 9 July, the international computer games channel joins our line-up, with reviews and previews on all the latest games and apps.
    Here's the website: http://ginx.tv/

I'd list some of the shows, but as sure as day follows night follows day, it's probably going to be some pretty bad TV.

It used to have a show on Bravo before it died, then it was on Challenge TV late at night.
    The channel was originally due to launch in 2010, but it was announced in March 2011 that it was delayed.
    There's a YouTube channel and YouView has some on-demand videos.

We'll see how it holds up, but I miss Bouff and Aleks...

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    We'll see how it holds up, but I miss Bouff and Aleks...
    I watch Horror Bites on the Horror channel simply for the fact that the Bouff still hosts it.

Show is awful & but she's still a MILF

Neil

Comment

No idea why you would miss Bouff? Oh, wait.........

Comment

You would think given the millions that play video games there'd be something decent out there (many have tried most have failed). I tend to stick to web based shows. I've been following an Australian series called Player Attack recently which is not too bad.

Too bad I don't subscribe to Virgin Media.

Comment

Agree. At the moment, the only thing I can think of is 'The Blurb' on Challenge TV.

Comment

The Blurb is a Ginx show, apparently.

Bouff rocks. She's not only fit, but you know she'd be a great laugh if you went for a drink with her, which is more than can be said for most the women in the FHM list.

Comment

Anybody watched any of this, yet?

I saw a show about the San Diego Comic Con and a show called "The First Hour", in which one presenter shows another presenter how to play a new game, which in this case was Pikmin 3.

I'd not seen any gameplay footage, so it was useful to see it in action and the presenters were good - just a couple of mates bantering whilst playing.

Comment

I have Virgin but haven't checked the channel out. Someone told me they repeat loads of stuff all too frequently (IE: E3 conferences). Bit strange to add a games channel now as most gamers will be watching programs on the 'net like IGN and GameTrailers.

Does anyone remember the previous gaming channel we had? I recall they used to play music videos overnight and early morning from games.

Comment

id say youtube is where videogame tv shines yogscast and videogamertv are some of my faves at the moment

Comment

Anyone remember that weird 'Game Network' channel on Sky that seemed to be mostly in Italian?

Comment

Considering you can get YouTube via a Virgin Tivo Box, it'll be interesting to see if the channel is successful.
                      Also, instead of watching games on my telly, I could be playing them.

All I can say is, I only watched for a short time and enjoyed what I saw.

Comment

I found this channel by accident the other day, got to say its pretty decent for a game tv channel, most of the stuff is current and up to date, better that that god awful channel a few years ago that kept raving over that ****ty Legends Of Mir or whatever it was called.

Comment

No Bouff, no deal

Comment

No HD, no deal. Low bitrate standard definition isn't a very good way to show games on TV.

Comment

Working...
                            X