No announcement yet.

TxK [Vita]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having online leader board issues with this? My score is appearing on classic mode, but not the other two for some reason, even though I've played both...

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
      I managed to get global #1 on Survival mode. Checked today and it's still there, woohoo!
      Dude, you are always top of my friend leaderboards at these twitch games. Just stop it. :beer: showoff

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch View Post
        Anyone else having online leader board issues with this? My score is appearing on classic mode, but not the other two for some reason, even though I've played both...
        Scoreboards are super slow to update.
        It took about 15 minutes for one of mine.

Comment

Cheers edd, thought I'd got metro's score wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
            Cheers edd, thought I'd got metro's score wrong.
            No problem
            Just glad the game is getting the praise it deserves absolute bargain IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
              Try to shoot enemies as far away as possible and keep going back and forth along the grid.

If too many enemies make it all the way up the grid, use your supertapper to get rid and keep trying.

If you've already used your supertapper, too many enemies are making their way up the grid, and you don't have jump enabled, you're not being anywhere near as aggressive as you need to be.

I'm really enjoying this, already posted this on Twitter but I managed to get global #1 on Survival mode. Checked today and it's still there, woohoo!
              Also - when the enemies are on the rim, if you hold the L trigger, it locks you into the lane you're sitting on. You can then 'lean' left and right using the stick/d-pad to take out any enemies on the rim that are approaching from the side.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                This isn't really going to sell any systems so a PS3 release would make sense given the already large user base.
                There won't be a PS3 release. They're also working on a PC version, which makes the possibility of a PS4 version a real possibility.

Comment

TxK soundtrack now available for ?3... http://www.minotaurproject.co.uk/devblog/?p=93

Comment

Non-Vita (PS4, PC, Rift) versions of TxK kyboshed by Atari copyright 'trolling':http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...over-txk-block

Comment

Ruh roh.
                      I would get on the vita/ps3 version now if people want this and maybe haven't bought it yet, looks likely that they will have to pull this version too.

Comment

Was just playing TxK today and thinking how brilliant a beefed up PS4 version would be, lights down, headphones on. Such a shame to think that it ain't going to happen. Still over the moon the Vita version made it out in the first place ... brilliant game.

Comment

Plays great on the PSVita TV, full screen, bang on.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                            Ruh roh.
                            I would get on the vita/ps3 version now if people want this and maybe haven't bought it yet, looks likely that they will have to pull this version too.
                            Is there a PS3 version?! If so, why was I not informed??

Comment

I thought there was a ps3 version....I am misinformed.
                              I went to grab the vita version and it said Download to all systems, ps3 and vita, I thought there was a ps3 version, turns out you can probably download it to ps3 and transfer to vita?
                              Ach I don't bloody know

Comment

Curses

Apparently Atari have demanded Minter hand over the code.
                                Last edited by Golgo; 18-03-2015, 20:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X