Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard Overcooked 2 is fun, so I'd like to try the original.

Originally posted by MartyG View Post

Xbox 360
    Stuntman: Ignition - 1st-15th October
    Hitman: Blood Money - 16th-31st October
    Stuntman!

Blood Money!

A couple of my 360 faves there.

Comment

Stuntman for me (if we get it). I've been enjoying the Wonderboy collection from last month. One of the best free games in a long time.

Comment

Vran is a great little game.

Comment

Anyone playing Overcooked coop? Insane. My boy and I come up with a plan, but within 30 seconds it's out of the window and we are running around like we have no clue. Quite fun.

Comment

November 2018 goodies.

Xbox One
            Battlefield 1 - All November
            Race The Sun - November 16th to December 15th

Xbox 360
            Assassin’s Creed - November 1st-15th
            Dante’s Inferno - November 16th-30th

source

Comment

Just to note, hurry hurry, until 10am on 1st November you can get the Premium Pass for B1 on the One for FREE!

BASE GAME REQUIRED Conquer the entire Great War with Battlefield™ 1 Premium Pass* including new multiplayer maps, unlockable weapons, new armies, new vehicles and more in four themed digital expansion packs.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                Just to note, hurry hurry, until 10am on 1st November you can get the Premium Pass for B1 on the One for FREE!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/ba...ot:overviewtab
                Thanks for the tip. Grabbed it and the main game when I got in from work this morning.

Comment

Had to laugh when I saw Assassin's Creed on the 360, first words that entered my head were "Bill Murray Lost In Translation face". I bet there are some very unhappy campers in the 360-only camp this month!

Comment

Is it that bad?

I've never played an Assassin's Creed game but when I tackle a series, I like to start from its beginning.

Comment

December 2018 Games with Gold are like rushing downstairs on Christmas morning and opening a box with a lump of coal inside. A small lump of coal. Okay, Dragon Age 2 isn't too bad.

Xbox One
                      Q.U.B.E. 2 - All December
                      Never Alone - 16th December-15th January

Xbox 360
                      Dragon Age II - 1st-15th December
                      Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction - 16th-31st December

Source

Comment

Xbox brings in the new year with the following Games with Gold selection for January 2019

Xbox One
                        Celeste - All January
                        WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship - January 16th-February 15th

Xbox 360
                        Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - January 1st-15th
                        Far Cry 2 - January 16th-31st

Source

Comment

My first month of GWG and I instantly save £20 by getting Celeste.

Comment

There's a 1-month Xbox Live Gold for £1.00 offer going on for seven more days.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              My first month of GWG and I instantly save £20 by getting Celeste.
                              I gave Celeste a go, but I lasted about 15 minutes. I think I've lost my tolerance for difficult games and switched it off after I got to a screen where I couldn't get the dash (X) to work when dropping down a wall. Dunno if it was just my timing, but after 20+ attempts at it and dying on spikes each time, I decided it wasn't for me.

Comment

I was bored by Celeste for about 10 minutes, the I can of realised that each screen is a puzzle that is trying to teach you a new move. It didn’t seem too reflex crazy as say super meatboy, but I could imagine it becoming ore intense

Comment

Working...
                                X