Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you play with a random on your own team? Or do you have to play 1v1 if you are on your own?

Comment

I played a few games of #IDARB but the guy I was playing against had such a shocking connection it was an utter lagfest. I should try again.

Comment

Yeah it's only 1v1 or 2 people on the same console vs 2 on another console When online.

Comment

Ok, I'll have to bribe him (or hide the iPad) - it was cool with the both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            I played a few games of #IDARB but the guy I was playing against had such a shocking connection it was an utter lagfest. I should try again.
            Really making use of that GDDR3 eh?

Comment

Since when did RAM have any impact on an internet connection?

Comment

Unlike you to troll Speedy, sat on your soldering iron or something today

Comment

As it's the first, the games are up now.

Comment

xbox one gets Lego The Hobbit, first then Lego Marvel Super Heroes. on the 16th

360 gets Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. then on the 16th, the freebies change to Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Lego Lord of the Rings.

games with gold really is offering better nextgen content than sony recently, with actualy full price games making it on to the library, last month we had Rayman and now we have two Lego games, well done microsoft, come on sony step it up.
                    Last edited by Lebowski; 26-03-2015, 10:46.

Comment

Not ideal if you're not keen on Lego games though, bit of a Lego overload, don't get me wrong GWG has been great otherwise and well worth twenty five quid a year.

Comment

You saw this where, Lebowski?

Edit: Here. That list is fake.
                        Last edited by Deuteros; 26-03-2015, 13:43.

Comment

They have just announced April titles.

Pool Nation FX ($9.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One
                          Child of Light ($14.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One
                          Xbox 360:

Gears of War: Judgment ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
                          Terraria ($14.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
                          Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag ($29.99 ERP): Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360
                          Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360

Comment

With all the crowing MS have been doing about Double April I was expecting to see GTAV listed

Been meaning to pick Child of Light up so will defo give that a look.

Comment

Excellent, much happier with the correct titles on the One than all that Lego gubbings.

Comment

As someone who doesn't own an Xbox One, that made-up list of LEGO games would have suited me better. Terraria I already have. Gears of War: Judgement and Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel I'll never play and probably won't bother to download. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag I'll gladly accept and eventually play.

Comment

Working...
                                X