Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
    They have just announced April titles.

Pool Nation FX ($9.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One
    Child of Light ($14.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One
    Xbox 360:

Gears of War: Judgment ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
    Terraria ($14.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
    Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag ($29.99 ERP): Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360
    Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360
    What a let down, who plays pool on an xbox????

Comment

I played a pool game on PS4 last year, great visually, but very shiny/reflective balls, was Ok for an hour. Certainly better than playing on a phone/tablet.

Comment

How on earth is a Pool Game a 12GB download.

Games are up by the way as it's the first.

Comment

Only just bought Child of Light & Terraria in the Sale they had recently.

Thanks a bunch MS

Comment

Is usually an indicator that when something goes on sale it will be free soonish.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
              How on earth is a Pool Game a 12GB download.

Games are up by the way as it's the first.
              Unreal engine 4 is probably to blame.
              The other xbox one unreal 4 game is 10gb.

Comment

Two nice free games this month plus there was Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious that went up last week. That is one BIG slice of Horizon for free.

Comment

As I posted in the other thread, it's like a big demo with achievements, is just ten events and five bucket list ones. Takes just over a couple of hours to complete if you concentrate on them.

Rayman was still free last night too, so that's four Xbox Ones "games", can't moan at that.

You're probably right there re the U4 Engine Family Fry yes.

Comment

2/10 review for Pool Nation FX, seems I may have spoken too soon.

Conclusion

Pool Nation FX is hugely disappointing. While the trickshot creator is impressive, allowing you to use apparatus and make trickshots that defy the laws of gravity, the game fails to get the basics right and is absolutely littered with bugs. After the generally high-quality action of Pool Nation on Xbox 360, we expected an enjoyable game with addictive game modes and beautiful visuals. The visuals are generally up there - there really are some stellar scenes and outstanding lighting effects to gaze upon - but when you can't exert any real degree of reliable control in a pool game because the cloth randomly turns to sand between shots and the cue ball rolls differently to the other balls on the table, there's a problem. When games from 15 years ago managed to master the basics of the sport better than your brand new game, there's a problem. Not only that, but when a game is free and yet isn't even worth your time to play it, there's a problem.

Comment

I agree. Played Pool Nation FX last night. It's rubbish. For a start the initial loading is a joke. Takes way too long. The menu system isn't that easy to understand and the actual way the game plays is horrible. It's difficult at times to view the table from the angle you want. The ball physics are off and the way you take a shot is pathetic. You can't even see how far you've pulled your cue back most of the time due to the crappy camera angles. No wonder this is free. The real sad thing is that I can't even download the other pool game on the Xbox One due to it not being released here.

Comment

Xbox One: CastleStorm: Definitive Edition & PoolNation FX (again)

Xbox 360: Mafia 2 1st-15th May, F1 2013 16th-31st May.

Microsoft has announced its May selection of Games with Gold titles that will be free to download next month for Xbox L…

Comment

What's F1 like? Haven't played a decent one for ages so might bite.

Comment

I believe the 2013 version was generally regarded as one of the better releases of the series.

Major Nelson blog post is up now: http://majornelson.com/2015/04/29/xb...-for-may-2015/

Comment

I bought Castlestorm on 360, I really liked it and have never finished it. I almost bought it again, but it was quite expensive considering I had bought it before.

Comment

June's offerings

For the month of June, Xbox Live Gold members will receive three new free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360 as part of the Games with Gold program.

Comment

Working...
                                X