Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool Nation: so bad that they've had to give it away for three months in a row just to improve the install numbers.

Comment

Quite happy that the 360 is getting another 2 games that I haven't played before. Nice.

Comment

I'm not really sure what's going on with pool FX, it should have gone this month and castle storm should be there,but instead it's the wrong way round.
        Guess it makes no difference over all , as it's always been one new game each month and that is still the case.

Comment

Wow! Microsoft win this month!
          Two games I'd like to play, there. I bought JC2 on PS3 not so long back and nearly got it in the last 360 sale, so I really should play it now!

I can't wait to try some of these awesome stunts out!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            Pool Nation: so bad that they've had to give it away for three months in a row just to improve the install numbers.
            Yep, total crap. I really want a good pool, snooker game but this is so rubbish that can't even be bothered to play it. May get thief on the 360 though. I've not played that before.

Comment

Total ****e for the xbone again, I havnt had a game off gold since I bought the thing!

Comment

Yeah but for around ?22 a year Live isn't priced like PS+ which is always ?35+.

I've enjoyed a couple of games off it this year, not so sure why Pool hasn't got the boot this month though. That is poor.

Comment

They should just give up on the XboxOne GWG. It's pointless until there are some good old games on it - currently it's just making the XBoxOne look bad. Just Cause 2 seems like a good offering.

Comment

How can giving away a ?16 xbox one exclusive double fine game make xbox one look bad?
                    They say one new game a month, you get one new game a month.

Comment

Yakumo Pure Pool is quite good and worth a look, is about eight quid I think. They may have added snooker to the game by now too, know it was in the pipeline.

Re GWG, I still do the Rayman Daily Challenges almost every day, really enjoy them and that one game alone has covered my years worth of Live value with the amount of hours I've put in.

Re Massive Chalice, if you like the strategy genre sounds right up your street and has decent reviews on PC, otherwise can see most people swerving it.

Comment

Ultimately it all comes down to this thing that people want 3D AAA blockbuster console games as their free game, rather than an "indie" games (regardless of quality).
                        Last edited by EvilBoris; 29-05-2015, 20:58.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          Ultimately it all comes down to this thing that people want 3D AAA blockbuster console games as their free game, rather than an "indie" games (regardless of quality).
                          I just always feel while it is cool when i switch my ps4 or xbox one and seeing these indie games but there is a part of me thinking why did i have to buy next gen hardware for games that could have easily been released on a console i already have.

I probably would not mind as much if the current gen had tons of awesome games for them but pickings are a bit slim

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                            Yakumo Pure Pool is quite good and worth a look, is about eight quid I think. They may have added snooker to the game by now too, know it was in the pipeline.
                            yeah, I want that one but it never got a release in Japan. I tried buying stuff from the UK store via credit card and PayPal but it's not possible on the Xbox One now due to the change in rules. I can get the free stuff though. The only way I can buy for the UK store is to buy some UK prepaid card codes like I used to do with the 360.

Comment

Games with Gold for July: http://majornelson.com/2015/06/25/xb...-for-july-2015

Xbox One
                              Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag all July
                              So Many Me 16th-31st

Xbox 360
                              Plants vs. Zombies 1st-15th
                              Gears of War 3 16th-31st

Comment

Bigger news in there.

"Games with Gold will offer two new games on Xbox One every month."

So they are finally doing two a month on xbox one.

Comment

Working...
                                X