Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, guess will probably one big title and one Indie game. Nice mixture.

Comment

Really pleased with AC:Black Flag. Very nearly brought a code from CDKeys. I know it only saves about ?5 but still.

Comment

Do you need to hop on your 360 to claim those games, or are they automatically added to your account? I wanna play Gears 3 on Xbone once backward compatibility comes around.

Comment

I think you can claim them via the website store, I nabbed GOW: Judgment that way. Nice reminder for me to start keeping an eye on this more as I'll grab GOW3.

Comment

Sub to this thread!

And yes you can claim them on xbox.com
            Last edited by charlesr; 25-06-2015, 18:27.

Comment

Nice, thanks chaps.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if MS start offering backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles as their Xbox One games for gold offering when options dry up? I'd rather have a mid range 360 game than some naff pool game. I think it would be a smart move but I guess people would moan.

Comment

People moan about everything.

They moan when they are given games:
                  That they don't want
                  That they already own
                  That aren't worth ?50
                  The game is old
                  They moan when it's a good game.

Comment

I've never tried an AC game. Might have to give it a shot

Comment

It's barely an AC game to be honest, it's more of a Pirate simulator.

Which is a good thing if you don't like AC, but it takes about 15 hours of play before you get you boat, so make sure you burn through the story and don't get distracted by side quests.

Comment

15 hours... Maybe not. Cheers

Comment

AC Black flag is a nice one. Gears of War 3 would also be welcome if I never already had it

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                            People moan about everything.

They moan when they are given games:
                            That they don't want
                            That they already own
                            That aren't worth ?50
                            The game is old
                            They moan when it's a good game.
                            You're spot on.

My biggest complaint is that I don't have time to play everything!
                            My second complaint is I've filled my 250Gb 360 and my fatty PS3 has about 1Gb total space, so it's one in, one out if I want to play anything from PS+

Your post reminded me that I need to download my PS+ games for the month, that I "purchase" then never play.
                            I popped on and my discovered my subscription expired a couple of days ago!

The only game I've played in the last 12 months is Fez (which I enjoyed a lot) and the only other game I completed is Demon's Souls. I've played a fair bit of Joe Danger, but I prefer to play 360 and I've that backlog stack to work through.
                            I'm not going to bother renewing PS+ for the foreseeable future, I think.

Comment

Decent offerings for August

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes for free during the month of August. That should keep you going until Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain comes out in September.

Meanwhile, How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition will be available as a free download on Xbox One from 16th August to 15th September.

On Xbox 360, Xbox Live Gold members get horror shooter Metro 2033 from 1st August to 15th August. Its sequel, Metro: Last Light, will be free to download from 16th August to 31st August.

Comment

Bloody typical. Bought Assassins Creed 4 download, haven't played it yet & was free last month. Bought MGSGZ in the Xbox Xmas sale, still haven't played it & now its free this month.

My plan - dont buy any more Xbox One games!

Comment

Working...
                                X