Virtual Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post

Their headsets have some mixed reviews, but I'm not sure a refundable £27 reservation for the lite, or a non-refundable £0.78 for the Super is much of an issue.
    Got it. I just heard they were 'charging for pre-orders' from someone else; I mistakenly assumed they were charging the full fee.

Comment

Very interestingly, Batman: Arkham Shadow has been announced from the Devs of Iron Man VR and will launch late this year - it's notable because it's exclusive to Meta Quest

Nothing new... Except it's exclusive to Meta Quest... 3

Comment

Wow, is that the meta quests 3 first exclusive, i can see it upsetting a few people on the quest 2, apparently that new Aliens game is not going to support quest 2 either

Comment

A Batman title by the makers of Iron Man VR?! HYPE

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            Wow, is that the meta quests 3 first exclusive, i can see it upsetting a few people on the quest 2, apparently that new Aliens game is not going to support quest 2 either
            In all honesty, it's about time. I don't own a Quest 3 but it feels like they need some reason to justify a purchase.

Comment

"Well, the thing about choosing to make the game a Quest 3 exclusive is that the Arkham world is an incredibly rich and detailed environment that players really care about. In order to truly deliver an experience that would meet the player expectations and also feel fully immersive we decided that ultilising the power of Meta's latest headset was essential. Thanks to this decision we swear that in the end gamers will love what we're going to deliver"

Comment

Quite surprised to see this batman game getting so much hate online, people want a new Arkham game not some VR "experience" thing and certainly not the dire Suicide squad Game that was just put out.

It got me wondering if this will be a timed exclusive, Ubisoft were not happy with how AC did and that had the entire quest 2 user base to plunder this being 3 only makes it a lot smaller audience again.

Comment

Quite surprised to see this batman game getting so much hate online, people want a new Arkham game not some VR "experience" thing and certainly not the dire Suicide squad Game that was just put out.

It got me wondering if this will be a timed exclusive, Ubisoft were not happy with how AC did and that had the entire quest 2 user base to plunder this being 3 only makes it a lot smaller audience again.
                  "People" are acting like children. No offence Lebowski, but this is being handled internally at Meta. It's not "we get this instead of a console Arkham game?!", it's "we get this instead of nothing".

Comment

It is very childish, am really surprised to see such a backlash. Batman: Arkham vr was great if a bit overpriced for what it was, descending into the bat cave was one of my first VR Experiences and a real wow moment, the series is ripe for a more fleshed out VR game.

Comment

It is very childish, am really surprised to see such a backlash. Batman: Arkham vr was great if a bit overpriced for what it was, descending into the bat cave was one of my first VR Experiences and a real wow moment, the series is ripe for a more fleshed out VR game.
                      That's the thing. That was great fun; given, it was an early VR experience so it was clearly made on-the-cheap, but fun for what it was. A proper title from the series could be fantastic.

Comment

'Alien: Rogue Incursion' Signals the Beginning of the End for Quest 2 & Quest Pro (roadtovr.com)
                        Missed this one in terms of it being Quest 3 specific

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          With Aliens and Batman is kind of makes sense, the improved lighting and textures you get on quest 3 would more than likely make it really tricky to get these dark/shadowy games looking decent or running well on quest two.

Comment

Wanderer: Fragment of Fates has been delayed till 12 September 2024

Comment

Working...
                            X