Fable Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fable Legends

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

For XBO, featuring 4 player co-op. Cautiously optimistic I say.

MonHun x Fable?

Comment

That's pretty nice looking, kinda like I expected Fable 2 to look.

I'm guessing this is free to play from Adam Stone's "musings" a while back?

Comment

After Fabel 3 and that god awful kinect game I hold no hope for this, I really enjoyed 2 but this holds no intrest for me, prove me wrong Microsoft maybe they could get rare involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
          maybe they could get rare involved.
          How exactly would that help? Unless you want Kinect motion controls for this, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
            How exactly would that help? Unless you want Kinect motion controls for this, I guess.
            A decent engine ? its not like FABLE 3 looked great . RARE R&D was one of the best around once..

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              A decent engine ? its not like FABLE 3 looked great . RARE R&D was one of the best around once..
              They probably still are extremely good at r&d, thats why ms have pretty much had them working on the back end technologies for kinect for quite some time.

Comment

Don't forget the Avatars!

Comment

While i actually hate the avatars and kinect, personally of course, the skill in getting them to work properly and implementation must be pretty immense, so id never take anything away from people who can do these things. A proper epic successor to perfect ark wouldn't go amiss however, just saying Rare .

Anyway back to this, loved fable 1 & 2, never played 3 due to not having a 360, though i like the look of this, always liked Lionheads art style and exploring their worlds.
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-08-2013, 09:43.

Comment

Anyway back to this, loved fable 1 & 2, never played 3 due to not having a 360, though i like the look of this, always liked Lionheads art style and exploring their worlds.
                    You didn't miss much with Fable 3 - The game engine was a mess and the Art design and care from the 1st two games all gone . Speaking of Lionhead is any of the main talent still there from Fable 1 and 2 - They all seemed to have left to work on I-Pad .

Comment

as long as that balding twat has nothing to do with it, it might stand a chance of being good.

ah i forgot he left lionhead.................probability of this game being good has increased to 5%

Comment

Originally posted by mugetsu View Post
                        as long as that balding twat has nothing to do with it, it might stand a chance of being good.

ah i forgot he left lionhead.................probability of this game being good has increased to 5%
                        I'm not on about him. More the people who came up with Fable in the 1st place - Big Blue Box Studios seems a lot of the key people of Fable have left

Comment

Fable 2 is probably my favorite game of the last generation, but I didn't enjoy Fable 3 and didn't fancy the sound of the Kinect one.

This is the series I will miss most if I don't get a Bone

Comment

If i's done right this looks ok, hopefully not some shallow free to play effort. At this point I'm not sure the series can take much more disappointment for fans. They really, really should just be making a true, straight up, epic Fable IV

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              RARE R&D was one of the best around once..
                              Yeah, in 1997.

Comment

Working...
                              X