Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the Flood!

Comment

The flood are not in this one. Still lots of promethians though- they're a bit less annoying to fight though. I've finished it- check out the first play thread for spoiler free impressions.

Comment

I've been playing a mixture of campaign and Warzone all day and unfortunately it's not the Destiny killer I was hoping for.

The graphics are very cartoony and it suffers Halo 4's small characters and weak sounds syndrome.

I've been a long time Halo fan, but 343i's versions are slowly making me lose the love I have for the franchise.

Comment

BTB is an improvement to multiplayer and it might run smooth at 60 fps, but I can't believe how rubbish the environments look in BTB and Warzone compared to past Halos for their time and considering this is on the most powerful Xbox to date. It's so ugly it puts me off playing it.

I was a devout 360 user and loved that console, but if this is the best they can do with their flagship game, then sadly I'm not surprised they're losing out to the PS4.
          Last edited by MJ; 20-11-2015, 20:32.

Comment

BTB maps were made with the Forge so agree they're basic looking, but Warzone looks great in comparison.

Comment

I thought it was odd that the BTB environments looked so different to the 4v4 maps, so that explains it.

Comment

The content plan for the year has been announced, the big excitement is that Firefight is back in the form of :

Warzone Firefight

Comment

Working...
                X