Lily Bergamo - Grasshopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lily Bergamo - Grasshopper

New PS4 action game by Grasshopper. Not many details other than it has a female lead.

Linky.

Killer 7 and No More Heroes developer Grasshopper Manufacture has revealed its latest title as Lily Bergamo, an anime-i…

Early teaser trailer is out

Comment

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Pretty much every game from grasshopper is all style and no substance. I finished Killer Must Die and while it was good, it's way too short and there's no reason to go back to it. The same with Lollipop Chainsaw, Dark Black Knight, Shadow of the Dammed (actually, that was **** due to the controls) and other titles. In fact the ONLY game to come from Grasshopper that kept me going was the original No More Heroes on the Wii. The 360 port was bloody awful with loading times 3 times longer than the Wii.

Comment

I play Grasshopper games a lot. Playing loads of Killer to unlock costumes and get better rankings, 1000 pointed Shadows and played through No More Heroes twice and will probably 1000 point that as well. Need to do another Lollipop run as well. I got Killer7 on my to play shelf to get to as well. I really enjoy them and while the combat sure isn't Platinum and the levels are all way too short, I do love their stuff. They are certainly divisive though and I get why people don't like them as much as me.

Comment

Chopemon dude! Play Killer7 immediately, it's the best game Suda has made! Infact, it's one of the best video games EVER made.

Comment

Count me up as another that is shocked at that bombshell, Chopes. Man! You are going to love it!

I will be all over this. Even though they're not always as complete as I'd like, I do love the creativity you get in Grasshopper's games dearly.

Comment

Yeah, looking forward to getting to it. I played for about an hour when it first came out. Will probably be after GTA, a nice dose of Japanese after a big western game.

Comment

You've not played Killer 7 through? Oh my goodness! What I wouldn't give to have the feeling of playing it fresh.
                Dan Smith boss battle, to this day sticks in my head as one of the best boss encounters I've experienced.
                Also has to be said the soundtrack in this game is incredible, Masafumi Takada (and Jun Fukuda) were channelling something god like for Killer 7.

Comment

Finished Killer is Dead last night and while the story made no sense whatsoever I couldn't help but enjoy it. I couldn't get into No More Heroes at all, it just came across as slow and simplified to be anything substantial. Killer is Dead is alot faster and the combat actually had a degree of depth. I actually think the "lack" of story helped it as well.

Comment

With Killer is Dead I'm on my third playthrough.
                    Second time round I noticed more story knowing what happened and where the story was heading.
                    Really enjoying KiD, keep meaning to start first play but I haven't been near PC in about two weeks, can't go in depth on mobile.

Comment

I've got to add my voice to those endorsing Killer7; it's easily Suda 51's masterpiece, and stands so far above his other work that it's not even funny.

Comment

I found Killer7 to be incredibly memorable and unique. S**t, but memorable and unique.

Comment

Tried to play Killer 7 and no joy. It's on my one more try list.

Comment

This month's Edge has a studio profile of Grasshopper. I assume we can take this as an indication that more info on Lily Bergamo is coming soon.

Comment

Heat on the street from Famitsu is that this is dead and has evolved into Let it Die.

Comment

Working...
                              X