Deus Ex 4: Mankind Divided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deus Ex 4: Mankind Divided

Eidos Montreal has confirmed its in priduction of the next Deus Ex game, the title is for PC and next gen systems using msny of the last games staff.

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 07-04-2015, 22:12.

I really enjoyed Deus Ex on the PS3, as I spent ages trying different ways to approach situations in the game. So I am looking forward to this good news...

Comment

I wonder if the raw processing power of the next gen systems will allow tramps to be blown up?

Comment

Great news Human Revolution was absolutely awesome.

Comment

Is anybody finished with their copy of Human Revolution?

I will price-match CEX!

60p

Comment

I thought HR was fantastic too - really enjoyed it. A next gen version would be quite splendid, colour me interested!

Comment

Count me in. Played HR from start to finish in one sitting so this will be very welcome.

Comment

Wasn't this a 25-50 hour title? One sitting must have been an orgy of red bull and kebabs!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                  Wasn't this a 25-50 hour title? One sitting must have been an orgy of red bull and kebabs!
                  I stopped for a few meals and a nap, but was essentially one sitting, can't do 24hrs straight like i did in my college days unfortunately.
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 04-10-2013, 11:20.

Comment

Fishbowl head i used to love my marathon sessions during my school days, but these days I either don't have the time or the energy/patience... I do envy your perseverance... That sort of luxury is alien to me these days...

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                      Fishbowl head i used to love my marathon sessions during my school days, but these days I either don't have the time or the energy/patience... I do envy your perseverance... That sort of luxury is alien to me these days...

It was the first time in a good 10 years id done it. Don't think ill ever have the time again.

Comment

UPDATE 07/04/2015 9.11pm: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has officially been unveiled as Game Informer's May cover. Square-En…

Speculation that Square is about to reveal the game

Comment

Would be a good one for E3.

Comment

Now officially revealed!

Full official title is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

UPDATE 07/04/2015 9.11pm: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has officially been unveiled as Game Informer's May cover. Square-En…

No massive narrative diversions as the game picks up in 2029 with the lead once again being Adam Jensen who is hunting down augmented humans. The game is coming to PS4, XBO and PC

Comment

Looks beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                              X