Jesus Christ! Nintendo.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ! Nintendo.com!

2 months ago I wrote to Nintendo and told them they BADLY needed to update their website to go with the new campaign and to set out their consoles/games etc a lot better...

They have updated it! Looks pretty good in my 1 second look. New 1080 trailer on there too apparently...

For the lazy - www.Nintendo.com

(I know it wasn't me that got them to do it but maybe there were loads of people moaning about it!)

It looks better than it did before, but I still think the Nintendo Europe website has the best layout and design, even if it can be a bit slow.

Comment

hahahaha I just reread my title what an overreaction.

Comment

I emailed them 4 months ago bitching about there news section, ahem, I said something like why bother having a news section when every other site has Nintendo news before you. Dunno if anythings been done about that but the site does seem somewhat better.

Maybe Nintendo are trying to make a difference, commercials over here for Ninty games are none stop now. On another note, on the basis that key software has been handed out to 3rd parties and in-house software has dropped in quantity, dos this mean they are gonna surprise us with some brand new franchises? Pikmin was a branch out, can we expect more from this new Nintendo?

Comment

Want to see the WORST Nintendo site to end all sites!

Discover Nintendo Switch, the video game system you can play at home or on the go. Plus, get the latest games and news on the official Nintendo site.

aussie XBOX and PS2 sites dont fare much better.

Comment

Woah, nice greeting!

Using firebird, you can still access the main site but still...

Comment

That nintendo.com site is an absolute messy travesty, appalling!

Comment

I like it - although i think the sections could do with separating some more - when it initially loaded i thought it hadn't loaded a background - too much white, maybe the scrolling frames could have a bg colour...

Comment

Shark Attack saved t3h N1nty!!!

Comment

Absolutely rubbish. The old one was much slicker, just not updated enough.

Comment

Can anyone play videos on there? I keep getting errors that prevent them.

Try 1080 and Pacman Vs.

Comment

Working...
                      X