Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

Square Enix has unveiled Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix for launch on PlayStation 3 next year. The release follows hot on …

Just confirmed, same as the first collection but this time containing KH2 Final, Birth by Sleep HD and Recodeds cutscenes

Out everywhere in 2014

Surprised it's coming to the PS3 given the release date.

This is good news, though. The original 1.5 HD ReMix was really excellent, an example of how a HD re-release should be done. Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth by Sleep are both far superior to original game - indeed, Birth by Sleep is probably my favourite game of the series.

A shame that Re:Coded is only getting the cutscene treatment, just like 358/2 Days. I guess it's because they're not PS2 games, yet still important to the plot.

Comment

Kingdom Hearts 2 is technically better than 1 but miles more boring. It was far too easy and dull. For the kids.

Comment

Kingdom Hearts II and Birth By Sleep, best HD collection ever! Like Shakey says, BBS is amazing, and the highlight of the series.

Comment

The Final Mix of 2 is better than the first game too. Its just that the first game had the best atmosphere, story and worlds. CoM and Days started with all that Nobodies and Organization crap and propelled the series deep into Anime territory.

I personally don't feel much for the post hand-drawn Disney movie worlds either. I like those Pixar movies, but I don't really care for them as game worlds. KH2 especially pushed it with the Pirates world.

Comment

Working...
          X