Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    hahaha!!

Such a shame if you're a fan of that series, though. All that content should be in the game to begin with, and unlocked with in-game currency.

WTF...

Comment

Well if they can season pass Dead Rising then Forza may as well follow suit. The Ryse season pass sounds interesting new levels weapons and armor check, check check, but the icing on the cake is the LION MODE where you can ATTACK the gladiators in the arena mode as a fooking lion*!!!.

Next gen means pay more get half as much, then pay again to get the rest lol, come on Killzone its time for you to break cover now with your bludgeon pass.

*this is not true

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        Guess I would love to see more loveless, violent sex.
        I don't think you'd have to search the internet very long for this.

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        Welcome to the future of videogames!

Comment

I want this (from 3:00) so much and I cant quite believe I will finally get it!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            hahaha!!

Such a shame if you're a fan of that series, though. All that content should be in the game to begin with, and unlocked with in-game currency.

WTF...
            Most likely it already is on the disk, and your just downloading unlock keys, given that the content has been announced before the game is even out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              Well if they can season pass Dead Rising then Forza may as well follow suit. The Ryse season pass sounds interesting new levels weapons and armor check, check check, but the icing on the cake is the LION MODE where you can ATTACK the gladiators in the arena mode as a fooking lion*!!!.

Next gen means pay more get half as much, then pay again to get the rest lol, come on Killzone its time for you to break cover now with your bludgeon pass.

*this is not true
              The killzone bit is a joke right?

Comment

Killzone already has a season pass so I was assuming sarcasm from lebowski but I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                  I want this (from 3:00) so much and I cant quite believe I will finally get it!

YES!!!

Comment

Killzone already has a season pass so I was assuming sarcasm from lebowski but I dunno.
                    It's hard to be sacrcastic in the sarchasm. killzone is doing a $20 season pass thing for dlc I think they should up the price seems to be a wasted opportunity to fleece there customers.

Comment

But haven't Guerilla said that competitive MP updates (maps) will be free and the season pass will be for co-operative stuff?

Comment

yes. and It looks like it is real dlc not stuff held back so better than most

Comment

yes. and It looks like it is real dlc not stuff held back so better than most
                          What a bunch of twats free multiplayer maps and dlc that's not day one or already on the disk, how can they sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            The Ryse season pass sounds interesting new levels weapons and armor check, check check, but the icing on the cake is the LION MODE where you can ATTACK the gladiators in the arena mode as a fooking lion*!!!.

*this is not true
                            I don't think I've ever wanted a joke mode to be real as much as I do this lion mode of which you speak.

Comment

What do I want from next gen.....peace and quiet from my mrs to play my new machines

Comment

Working...
                              X