Zelda bonus disc update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda bonus disc update

Can't find the original thread to put this on the end to... but ah well, just thought I'd mention this.

Currently trying to get my hands on a US disc using the US site's registration process (and my girlfriend's address in the States). Already had an email mistakenly sent regarding them sending the disc out before I'd even registered two games. Got this today...

Hello,

Thank you for registering your Nintendo GameCube at Nintendo.com.

We wanted to make you aware of an error in our product registration
    program. In order to qualify for the Zelda collector's disc, we
    requested that two software titles be registered in addition to a
    Nintendo GameCube system. However, due to a programming error, you
    received an e-mail letting you know that you had qualified for the
    Zelda collector's disc before all required products had been
    registered.

We wanted to let you know that despite the error, we have gone ahead
    and sent you the disc as stated in our e-mail. It was sent via the
    postal service and should be received in 3-5 days.

If you haven't yet registered any software titles, please be sure to
    do so in order to be eligible for future promotions that are in the
    works at Nintendo!

Still, back of the net there 8)
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Cashback.

Comment

I emailed to Nintendo US customer service and ask them if they are willing to ship to UK as I got Mario and Luigi and Mario Kart Double Dash.

They say no, as only US and Canadians resident qualify for it. We pay for it

Comment

I will be taking advnatage of a cousin in America once 1080 arrives. Pretty decent of Nintendo, although in fairness they couldn't go back once the email was sent.

One thing that really boggles the mind though is how much these things are going for on Ebay. I saw one at ?68 yesterday, I kid you not, actual sterling not dollars. Insane.

Yep I wasn't going mad, here.

Comment

Mr Ono posted an ebay link that had gone for ?92, crazy, thats more than the cost of the new Gamecube & Zelda bonus disk.

Why can't NOE follow the lead of NOA instead of making you earn 4500 stars (about 18 games?). Its good to see that NOA didn't try and weasle out of this, their mistake and they are going to honour it.

Comment

Play Asia have some here

The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition for Gamecube? in stock in limited quantities

Thanks to some generous dealers in the US, we were able to get hold on some spare Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition for Gamecube?.

The Zelda promotion disc includes 4 Zelda games playable on your Gamecube on one disc:

The Legend of Zelda (from NES)
            Zelda II - The adventure of Link (from NES)
            The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (from N64)
            The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (from N64)

Also included is a playable demo of the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, the Zelda Retrospective Movie, and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Movie preview.

The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition is available in very limited quantities and as long as stock lasts for US$ 34.90 only. If you are a collector or Zelda fan and don't want to buy a brand new Gamecube? console, then this will be your chance.

Update: Our batch was sold out within less than 1 hour. We are try to get more stock shortly...

If you are reading this news message and the item is already sold out, there might still be the chance for one of the Gamecube? Zelda bundles. Available in the following 3 colors at US$ 139 respectively:

Game Cube Zelda Bundle (USA/JAP modified) - Purple/Indigo

Game Cube Zelda Bundle (USA/JAP modified) - Jet Black

Game Cube Zelda Bundle (USA/JAP modified) - Silver/Platinum

Comment

Looks like there out of stock already

Comment

Is it just me, or does that read like it has the full version of the Wind Waker on it? I didn't see demo" anywhere. Now, of course it only has the demo version, but maybe that's why the price was so high? The poor buyer is expecting the full version of the game to be on there.

Comment

Gamechoice seem to have stock at $29 -

Comment

Yes, it does make it sound like it's the full game - but then people bid for empty boxes on eBay.

Regards
                    Marty

Comment

Working...
                    X