PS4: Waiting for Christmas Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4: Waiting for Christmas Thread...

So...who's waiting on delivery before Christmas?

I've got my Amazon Gamer Pack order from November 25th - Amazon have guaranteed it for Christmas.

Who else?

They must have had twenty of them in Tesco in Saturday. What's the point in pre-ordering now, when they are readily available?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I wanted the Gamer Pack, I can't find that anywhere. Can find the regular Killzone and Knack, but not the gamer pack. I want my added value.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        They must have had twenty of them in Tesco in Saturday. What's the point in pre-ordering now, when they are readily available?
        You must be lucky as round here Asda, Sainsburys, Argos, Tesco And Game are all out of stock, game where telling some poor mum on saturday that they didn't think there would be any available till Jan as there second wave of stock was all spoken for, they didn't even have a "fleece you" bundle for sale.

Comment

Same round my end too no consoles available. My local ASDA didn't even have some games in stock.

Comment

Are these stock checker sites any good like this one?

Find where you can buy the PS4 Console with our stock checker, locator and finder showing availability with immediate alerts for the Sony PlayStation 4.

Scroll to the bottom, in stock at GAME, or online maybe? choice of two bundles both ?579.99.

Comment

Gamer Pack back at Amazon for 11th December!

Comment

Working...
              X