X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ridge Racer.....

As detailed:

Here

Shame it's a mobile only version. Why not release it on PSN, XBLA and Nintendo Network for both TV & Handheld consoles?

I don't understand you Namco.

Nothing new in there.

Comment

Goddamit thought it was RR8...

Comment

If Namco just work a little harder at this, they'll eventually achieve the hallowed status they're aiming for and be hailed among such greats as Zynga and Popcap.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

I don't understand you Namco.
          IAP and 300 million active ios handsets in use theres a lot of money to be made on phones.

Comment

But how many of those 300 millions actually spend money on games, but it's nowhere near as high as you expect.

Thought this was going to be an early reason for me to pick up a PS4. Guess not.

The comments on Eurogamer sum it all up nicely really.

Comment

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                But how many of those 300 millions actually spend money on games, but it's nowhere near as high as you expect.

Thought this was going to be an early reason for me to pick up a PS4. Guess not.

The comments on Eurogamer sum it all up nicely really.
                This one made me laugh the most perhaps more thn it should think working late is getting to me

Rrrriiiiiiiiiiigggggeee *pay ?1.50* Raaaaacerrrrrr
                I'd heard that the iOS version is going to give you the game for free but you have to buy tire packs. 69p gets you four tires and the more you race the more they get worn until the car gets uncontrollable. drift to much and your tires will wear down really fast. if you don't buy a tire pack eventually your tires explode and your car just sits there on bricks at the start like you have left your car in a rough neighbourhood in the 80s.

But the tire pack has the opposite effect on In app purchases and the series has to be renamed careeeeefullllll Racccerrrrrrr as everyone now sets off sensibly drives to the speed limit brakes early for corners and generally try's to look after there cars tires.

Namco notices this trend and release updates for the game that measure your miles to the gallon and score you on braking anticipation, not over reving or speeding up to quickly or over braking.

Getting the most out of a tank is the aim of careful racer now with score boards for the highest mpg. These updates by namco reinvent racing games as we know it. now we have the era of the sensible car sim and before we know it reinvented series Forza motorway driving /grans touristo caravan holiday /and Need for restraint and due caution' has you striving for its most sought after car a skoda yeti greenline because of its amazing mpg, roomy cabin and dull but very sensible styling.
                Last edited by Lebowski; 03-12-2013, 23:15.

Comment

What a load of wank!!

If it had been on PS4 I would have bought a machine. Why would I want to play that sort of game on a phone?!

Mind you, I do have an Xperia Z1 now, so I guess I could hook up a ps3 pad and plug it into the TV.

I'm in!!

Comment

RIP Reiko Nagase.

Comment

Bollcks, that all I have to say. Oh and "coming to your mobile" ?? WTF, only if your mobile is an Apple product.

Comment

I don't think we're missing much - they're recycling the same old tracks. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          Bollcks, that all I have to say. Oh and "coming to your mobile" ?? WTF, only if your mobile is an Apple product.
                          It says....

It launches on the App Store and Google Play on 19th December.

Comment

It was only natural that it would come to this for Ridge Racer.

The dream is dead guys.

Comment

The divies. Totally missing a trick not making RR8. A figure eight track!

Seriously though, I real video games should be played with a real controller.

Comment

Working...
                              X