NBA2k14 Requires you to be online at all times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Can't you just play something else when that happens?
    This is the problem. Why should you have to play something else when you have bought the game. Shouldn't you be able to play it when you want to? It's as if I bought a BluRay movie then found out I couldn't watch it except at designated times.

games needing a net connection to even play off line is pure bull **** and again we have the "what happens when the service is finally off line" argument. We'll be left with a paper weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      again we have the "what happens when the service is finally off line" argument.
      You will be 'forced' to play NBA 2K23.

Comment

hahaha, yep. You probably will but not to worry in that case since it will be the same game with new team members

Comment

Obviously in the context of annual sports updates it's not going to be such an issue because people don't play them long term, but these are the exceptions to the rule really.

Mind you, a friend of mine still religiously plays NFL2001 and insists all the newer ones are rubbish.

Comment

I will be avoiding any game that has this requirement.

It's ****.

Comment

I'm reading elsewhere that they've added micro-transactions as well, all of this happening at post-review stage.

It's getting a bit of a joke now, really.

Comment

It's like they hibernated and missed the whole backlash against this nonsense with the XBox one.

Comment

Working...
                X