The Twelve Games of Christmas 2013 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Twelve Games of Christmas 2013 Edition

December 12th is still today for me for another hour or two so I thought I would get this up and going, especially for those who haven't jumped on the latest generation bandwagon yet.

A game you've bought but not played still. Find one and get it ON.

Then come and tell us about it

The 12 days of Christmas start on Christmas Day, but anyway. The only unplayed game I own is Dino Crisis, so I'll check that out. In previous years Extermination has always been my Christmas game.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Can I just play The Wonderful 101 for the next twelve days?

Comment

Why not? You've rated TW101 as the best game of the last generation, this generation and next generation.
        It's also the best side-scrolling beat-em-up too.

You quite like it, don't you, dDave?

Comment

This generation so far, yeah.

Comment

I don't own 12 unplayed games

I'm gonna be having a festival of Mario and Pok?mon instead though.

Comment

No unplayed games here either, Mario 3D World, Gran Turismo 6, Bravely Default and some Wii U, 3DS eShop bits will see me through to 2014 in style and ease.

Can't wait for Bike Rider DX 2 now either, loved the first, especially at ?1.99.

Comment

Think I've got about 25 unplayed games courtesy of PS-plus, so we're starting this 13 days too late for me. Dragons Dogma, LBP karting and Far Cry are all waiting but I didn't want to start until I'd finished Revengeance. not getting any play time sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  The 12 days of Christmas start on Christmas Day
                  Funny, I don't remember you making the same comment when I started an almost identical thread last year.

I've gotten down my unplayed games by trading them in or selling them off. I still have a vast number sat untouched though.
                  If you would rather get back on something you've loved this year before you empty your Christmas sacks, then feel free.

Comment

The only thing in my Christmas sack is Zelda:LBW. I'll likely get Bravely Default on Boxing Day.

Yep. It's been a while since I last walking into town to grab some games with my Christmas money on Boxing Day, I think the last time was Christmas 1996 when I got SFA2 and Virtua Cop 2, I might even do an early morning tour of the town for old times sake, up past my Nan's where I'd scrounge even more moolah. Should be good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Funny, I don't remember you making the same comment when I started an almost identical thread last year.
                      They changed it see.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yakuza of the Dead...that's Christmassy...right?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          Yakuza of the Dead...that's Christmassy...right?
                          Nah just ****

Comment

How dare you Scott! Not really. It's lame.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

So last night I played abit of trauma center 2 for the DS have had it for a long time but thought this was the time to play it

Comment

Working...
                              X