Anticipating: January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipating: January 2014

A short and sweet one as the new year marks the first lull in releases of the new gen.

Which of the above, or unlisted, are you planning on buying? Also, what are you hoping to hunt down in the sales?
    Hoshi no Kirbyz: Triple Deluxe
    0%
    Vitamin X Evolution Plus
    0%
    Mario Party: Island Tour
    0%
    Karous: The Beast of Eden
    0%
    Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD
    0%
    Spellforce 2: Demon's of the Past
    0%
    Rambo
    0%
    Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
    0%
    Segoku Basara 4
    0%
    Don't Starve: Console Edition
    0%
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
    0%

Champion. I want Nowt will let me save a few quid after Xmas Only sale thing I would like would be a PS4 copy of Lego Marvel

Comment

Tim Schafer's Broken Age (Part 1) should be out in January, so that for me. I would like to play Rambo, but I'm not going to spend a lot on that, it'll probably be ?10 in a month.

As for sales, I'm thinking Beyond: Two Souls as I haven't played that yet.

Comment

Well that's slim pickings - nothing there for me either. Probably for the best mind, given the spending for the last two months.

Comment

Karous and Ar no Surge for me, maybe Chibi Robo for the 3DS.

Comment

been intrigued by Don't Starve for ages...and its free on PS+ too so a cheap month....other than picking up the AC4 DLC I won't be spending a single penny!

Comment

AC liberation.

Couldnt play it much on vita because the blurry sub native graphics put me right off.

Will be interesting to see what they have done with it, also it will be a good follow up to AC4 when its done....a nice trim AC.

Comment

Very quiet month, and good for most people's bank balances I imagine. Nothing on there for me which is good as I intend to track my gaming spend properly in 2014 for the first time ever /shudder.

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                Champion. I want Nowt will let me save a few quid after Xmas Only sale thing I would like would be a PS4 copy of Lego Marvel
                Didn't you buy the PS4 from GAME or know anyone with a receipt you can use to get it for ?25?

Comment

F**k all there.

Comment

Nope, nothing for me. I'll pick up AC: Black Flag and BF4 in Jan if it's all patched up by then. Other than that I don't really think I'm getting anything till at least Feb in terms of next gen gaming which is when Thief hopefully comes out.

Comment

Tomb Raider maybe as I passed on it last year and it ended up making best of lists everywhere.

Comment

Can't see the list as I'm on Tapatalk, but from memory there's Karous and Game Centre CX 3 for the 3DS I'm after. That said, I think the latter might have been delayed.

Comment

Tomb raider as I've never played it, as long as I can get it at the right price.

Comment

Just sengoku basara for me, and I might leave that for a while, not done with dynasty warriors 8 yet and I don't want too many similar games at once.

Comment

January is looking really good with Neo XYX and Redux: Dark Matters on the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X