X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 32.98 at Zavvi.

Some glowing reviews out there...

Comment

Wow, I didn't realise there were reviews already up. Sounds like it's absolutely spot on this year. Can't wait to get stuck in.

Comment

Anyone else buy this today? Was a fantastic GAME experience this morning....no PES on the shelves, no POS whatsoever and it was marked up for the full ?45 when they dug it out from the stock room and rang it through the till. So a warning for anyone intending to get it in-store,if you can wait, it's alot cheaper online.

So far played a couple of exhibition games, and currently seems identical to the demo. There is a 1gb update file however which I've just installed, but I'm not sure what has been updated.

Cannot wait for my longtime PES co-op playing mate to get in this evening for a share play marathon.

Comment

I got it today. Only had time for a quick training ground bash. Felt so creamy smooth in my hands. Looking forward to get ball deep later. Add hoolak for friendlies. PS4?

Comment

Has anyone seen the 360 version in a shop??? Seems impossible to find....

Comment

Any option files out for this yet???

Comment

Working...
              X