• Show
Clear All

Fight To the Top

Comment

How to Get A-Head In Business

Comment

We Need Team America

Comment

Some gorgeous shots but some screens have an incredibly messy UI. Does that pop in and out during gameplay?

Comment

The 4 corner UI elements are there all the time, the worse bits are when additional ones appear in the mid-left and right informing you of objectives, tutorials, reminders, area names etc The screen can get very cluttered at undesirable times. Those ones last a few seconds but the game loves to throw them regularly. Without changing the layout much they could make the whole thing far less intrusive pretty easily

Comment

I would have posted some of those with spoiler tags...

Comment

I've been using an unwritten rule for my pics whereby the first 2 thirds of a game are fair game but I don't post from the last third. Sometimes I've mulled about stuff but the AC Unity sequences above were out in the wild and reported on before the games release so went with it

Comment

Oh right, I didn't realise they were common knowledge before release. Totally fair game then, apologies!

Comment

Some new ones from me. This game world is the most impressive I've ever played. Loving it!

Who you looking at?

Dusk at Sandy Shore

Comment

Tengami

Comment

Strawberry avenue. I just liked the rubbish blowing around and the grass fighting to come through a respite in the tarmac skin of the inner city. The light was low and the shadow of the light pole was sort of pleasing to me as it was pointing down the side street. The detail of the flyers on the lamp post also made me smile.

The lady on the left was having a deep discussion with her mother about how tiring it was for her to be so pretty and how exhausting it was to have so many admirers. Meanwhile in the background a group of gents seemed to be having a gathering.

Comment

The amount of detail in the GTA5 world is just amazing. I'm always finding something so cool.

Comment

You guys...I'm going to be getting GTAV much sooner than I planned at this rate.

Comment

The way the dev's have modelled water and sun rays is astounding. I say that with confidence and experience of close to 1000 dives and being a scuba instructor as a hobby.

When you get good viz, looking up at the RIB is always a great thing to do, as you get a sense of perspective and a 6m RIB looks like a toy floating up on the surface. Whilst I would have preferred that my character had fins on, the experience on GTAV was uncannily real.

I also am impressed with the incandescent glow that the city gives off at night. Again, a new experience to have that view distance and sense of a living breathing city in a video game. A GRAW coop strategy FPS in this gameworld would be mentally good.

FPS mode for flying is great fun, the dials even work!

Comment

a load more shots from the Xbox One version of GTA V. Such a beautiful game.

Check out the service on offer right here! Also the ad about finding the dog (click the image to see a larger size)

Comment

Working...
                                X