Yet another Forza update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another Forza update...

Sat down to play a couple of races for 15 mins slot and find that I have yet another update 680MB. No fibre here, so this takes a significant amount of time, so my slot is gone. There - vented. I feel better now.

Did mine yesterday , can't see any improvements after an hour today, so I can tell you what it does us give you 3 free honda dlc cars, why the heck it's over 600 mb I couldn't tell you.

Comment

I'm guessing your machine isn't in standby mode then?

Comment

This update managed to remove all the text in my game so I had to re-install it and all the updates. No fibre here either.

Comment

Is one of the most famous tracks in the game yet..N?rburgring? I do we have to wait a year and pay for it.

Comment

I'd totally pay for Nurburgring just to see what Niki Lauda was complaining about. Needs rain though.

Comment

Nobody know what the update does?

Comment

Just adds the Honda Cars and readies the game for the system update due next week and in March.
                Last edited by EvilBoris; 08-02-2014, 14:38.

Comment

If you have the quick-start option, does it auto-download game/app updates as well as system updates?
                  15W on standby though and the PSU isn't silent (damn my super sensitive ears).

Comment

Yeah the quick start auto updates and installs if the game is digital.
                    If the game is disc based it will auto download but you will have to put disc in to install.

My digital forza downloaded the patch in background yesterday and installed, saw little notification in top left corner, which means there has been an update.

Comment

Can you hear your PSU when on standby? On the MS website it actually says you might be able to hear it, but I thought perhaps it would be silent. You know, like the 360 psu and my PC psu.....

Comment

Yeah the PSU has a fan inside it so you can hear an audible hum, I can hear it when the tv is off and I listen out for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X