No announcement yet.

PS4 VR headset to be revealed in March?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If expect it to be more than a console to be honest, I'll be there day one if it's like a rift, but I would still be concerned at the longevity of such a product, beyond a handful of 1st party titles.

We'll have to see! It would be awesome if true, but this is like the 3rd show where it has been rumoured!

Oculus rift have had some problems with a 1080p version as I don't believe there is enough bandwidth to get 1080p at 60fps through USB3.0 without compression, which increases latency.

Yeah they have stopped production of the first gen dev kit, they haven't announced when the new one is coming. The consumer model is some way off and even then I don't believe it's intended to be connected to a PC in their long term plans.

For Sony there are health risks involved with prolonged use of the optics and then there is the whole 'murder simulator' side of things.
    John Snow thinks Lego Marvel is hyper violent, imagine what him and everyone will think about the feeling that rift like products induce for the wearers.
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 24-02-2014, 11:23.

Comment

It'll be a sad day when the direction of gaming is influenced in any way by the likes of John Snow

Comment

Virtual Reality and Outlast would have been great, would have ramped up the atmosphere ten fold, and the same for demand for new pants!

Hopefully all will be revealed next month, chuck in a Gran Turismo 7 Prologue with it and I'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          It'll be a sad day when the direction of gaming is influenced in any way by the likes of John Snow

Comment

Lol, I thought that as I was writing it.

Comment

The Jon Snow Murder Simulator!

Comment

Working...
              X