Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo WI-FI connection shutting down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo WI-FI connection shutting down.

If you still use your Wii or DS/DSi online functions i recommend you get everything you need downloaded from the servers as Nintendo are closing down the servers meaning everything will be gone for any game compatable with it.

The service goes for good on May 20th at 22:00

Better double check all my games and make sure all the free DLC has been obtained as once it's down there will be no way to unlock it all. Not sure if any of you still use it but it's a heads up.

Thanks Importaku. Been meaning to grab La-Mulana, will do so before the cut-off...

Edit: sorry, misunderstood. Thought shop was going offline, which it isn't. Only online MP functions for things like SSBB, which was so poorly implemented it can justifiably go.
    Last edited by Golgo; 27-02-2014, 08:53.

Comment

Well taken quite a few hours & putting the router into a less secure state to connect but finally gotten everything that i can get on all my carts. Stuff like warioware DIY will be kind of crippled but theres nothing i can do about that. Some stuff still can be traded by local wireless anyway.

Got all the exclusive stuff unlocked though in every game i have, now the long process of backing up all the saves to my pc so the data is safe because if any of my carts spaz out then it's gone for good.

Comment

My dad will be shutting it down. A bit like when Dale Winton switches on Christmas lights somewhere, only in reverse and less camp.

Comment

Working...
        X