Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Game Console Gallery

So anyone own any of these?

My fave is the Jet Set Radio Dreamcast, I'd be happy to just frame that on a wall!

Last edited by paulus; 05-03-2014, 16:09. Reason: Shpelling

I'd be impressed if anyone has the Theatrhythm Curtain Call 3DSLL, given that it's not out yet!

Comment

That link is an advert nightmare - there's one at the top that keeps expanding while I'm trying to read the damn feature, so half of it scrolls off the screen. I gave up. They won't get any revenue if the adverts actually prevent me from wanting to visit.

Comment

90% of websites are impossible to use without Adblock these days install it Charles!

Coca Cola GameGear is cool.

Comment

Always liked the Orta XB

Comment

Looks like Sega had the best S.E consoles. All the ninty ones are **** and the Sony ones were hit or miss. Hirais silver and wine ps3 is a bit wtf? And m$ don't even look like they're trying hard quite frankly.

Comment

None of the ones I own are there I'd have thought the FFIV micro would at least be listed.

The Virtua Fighter Game Gears cool.

Comment

I had both those cubes at one point, aswell as the Symphonia and FF CC ones.

It was shortly after buying those I thought what's the point and have gone for black ever since.

Comment

Shozuki had that VF Game Gear.

To me though, the difference is different plastic. I have no interest in that. Give me differences in hardware any day..

And where's the Famtisu GB Light? I wanted to at least own one console on this list..

Comment

I've had a few of those myself. The white Game Gear I didn't realise was that rare. ?129.99 from Shekana with a free copy of Columns.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've had the Coca Cola Game Gear in my hands a few times, it isn't THAT rare. The Panasonic Q isn't that rare either, although I should really get around to buying one at some point.
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

A Manchester United Game Boy is worth about ?30 too. Not especially rare either.

Either way, mildly interesting list.

Comment

Only thing I was hoping to see was the Tales of Symphonia Gamecube but they had the Panny Q and the Hashin Cube instead.

Comment

Some real nice bits on there, and some real tacky ones, eg the Madden 11 one.

Comment

I would think the PSX is more deserving to be on that list than the Q. Well seeing as they put down the Curtain Call 3DS I don't think they did their research properly.

I really wanna get my hands on the FFXII PS2.

Comment

Working...
                              X