Prince of Persia 2D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince of Persia 2D

Ubisoft is developing a fresh 2D entry in its dormant Prince of Persia series, according to a new report.French website…

Rumour has sprung up that Ubisoft is developing a new PoP entry which is made on the UbiArt engine like Rayman Legends and Child of Light.

This could be very nice.

It could be indeed, still remember my first Prince of Persia experience back on the Mac about 20 years ago.

Comment

In the original style with no rewinding time?

I've played the very first one but all I can remember doing is climbing and being impressed with the animation.

Either way this sounds AWESOME. First day purchase for me.

Comment

There's only one true 2d Prince of Persia game that everyone should try and that's the SFC version or the SNES version if you want the game missing stuff. Still, a properly done remake would be cool.

Comment

Please, please, please don't be a ****ty mobile game.

Comment

I don't want it to be a remake, we've had several of those already.

Just a game set in a beautiful 2D persia, like those hazy scenes from the Sands of Time and the Main title screen of the original game.

Comment

I do want a remake of Castlevania: Symphony of the night with this engine but that is another thread......

Comment

I'd rather a new one but will any Castlevania be made with the love that SotN was? At this stage, I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                X