Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

UPDATE: 7/05/14 3.10pm: Here's our first glimpse at in-game footage from Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire,…

Out in November, Ruby and Sapphire become the latest Pokemon titles to receive remakes, coming to 3DS

Seems too soon. But then the originals have been out ten years. I guess those who grew up with those probably have quite an attachment to them.

Comment

Wow, I wonder if they will have their respectively reduced pokedex's, I can't imagine they would release games with less pokemon available than previous ones though...

Comment

WANT.

Lost way too many hours in the DS remake of gold/silver so I'm all over these. Hope we get the coloured boxes too, a nice change from white.

Comment

Shut up and take my money.

After G/S I felt mildly sour about Pok?mon - Ruby and Sapphire changed that. Pok?mon remakes tend to be excellent - can't wait.

Comment

Sweet. Not long to wait either.

Comment

Steelbooks incoming! For some reason I care about this. Even placed an order over at Nintendo UK.

Comment

Nice. Will order when they're up on the game site.

Comment

Fancy. I kinda like them. But I like to have Pok?mon stored on the system so I always have it with me...hmm.

Comment

Me too, but it is the cart version for me. lol

Comment

I've been giving the demo a go (Amazon sent me the download code for my pre-order). This gives some items to the full game when it arrives. Initially a Pokemon and now I have unlocked some Pokeballs. For some reason I get a description of the moves when I fight (on a 2DS and I don't think I am touching the L button) and cannot get the move to work. Curious... I'll have to check with it next time to see if there is a problem with the L button.

Comment

I have a code for the demo first to PM etc.

EDIT: Gone
                        Last edited by VR46; 11-11-2014, 22:25.

Comment

Did anyone pick their game up yet? I bought one for me and my girlfriend and I'm having a blast with it ^^
                          Does anyone else here play Pokemon competitively (or know of any clubs who do) ?
                          I'm a member of a competitive club in Belgium so it would be nice if I could play here too ^^

Comment

There is a new serial code distribution for serperior with it's hidden ability, just use the code POKEMON497.

Also, anyone got a Darkrai for trade?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                              There is a new serial code distribution for serperior with it's hidden ability, just use the code POKEMON497.

Also, anyone got a Darkrai for trade?
                              I'll check later (not confident I do tbh), however hopefully they'll bring another event for Darkrai, Shaymin, Victini, someday soon?
                              The only Pokemon I'm missing are the Hoopla & the other unlreleased one.

Comment

Working...
                              X