• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo Anniversary IS a HD remaster.

Comment

C&VG review

Metro review

All four Halo games are updated and improved, with new graphics and multiplayer options, but do they deserve the star treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
        Halo Anniversary IS a HD remaster.
        He was talking about Halo Wars :P
        Last edited by EvilBoris; 07-11-2014, 12:11.

Comment

i cant believe they swapped out the music in the first 2 games, it must be some copyrite thing with the old ceo chap going right, since he was a composer? Anyway halo isnt the same without the incredible music in my opinion.

Comment

So, is halo 2 the only game in the collection to have had work done with it? As much as I'd like this there's just too many other games out this month to justify over 40 quid on it. If I'm going to be looking at carbon copies of anniversary edition, 3 and 4 there's little point me owning this.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I still chuckle at the title of this thread!

Well-played, sir!
              Disappointed in myself that I took so long to notice.

Comment

Google has everything!

Comment

^ Lord of the Kitchen Cupboard!

Comment

Four major Halo remasters are included in The Master Chief Collection, but the Halo 2 Anniversary Edition is quite the …

Some Halo 2 Anniversary analysis from Eurogamer

Comment

Got mine this morning, I'll post up some impressions later.
                      There is such an overwhelming amount to stuff to look at

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                        i cant believe they swapped out the music in the first 2 games, it must be some copyrite thing with the old ceo chap going right, since he was a composer? Anyway halo isnt the same without the incredible music in my opinion.
                        Different music? [emoji20]

Comment

There is a new remastered soundtrack for Halo 2 Anniversary AND the original, sadly you can't play original music with remastered graphics and vice versa.

Comment

Ahh yes i might of been mistake earlier. Seems they have remastered a-la re-recorded the original, so its the same music just better...per say.
                            Thank God

Comment

Did anyone order from game to get the steelbook edition ? Has your s been shipped or has it arrived?

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                                They haven't swapped it out, the plays the old music with the old graphics and the new music with the new graphics.

Comment

Working...
                                X