Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make PlayStation better...

by making suggestions and voting on existing suggestions:

Why isn't the removal of HDCP on the PS3 on top of that list?

Comment

No one cares about ps3 anymore?

Comment

I'm very surprised some of those things don't currently work on the PS4 as-is.

For starters, no support for 3D Blu-rays? I mean I wouldn't use it, nor do I ever intend to get a 3D TV, but considering it's a Sony Blu-Ray player, and how they wouldn't shut up about 3D at E3 2012, that seems strange.

Comment

But it's a games machine. None of that was important when people were just buying their consoles at launc. Same with the inability to play cds

Comment

Really? No support for 3D Blu-rays? That can't be right.

Comment

Some games would be nice .....

Comment

Ok here's the top 10 highest rated (at the moment) for the lazy.

Enhance PS4 media support.
                Delete Trophies with 0%
                Dedicated Youtube app for PS4.
                Ability to change user ID.
                Convert sub accounts to master accounts.
                Pause and prioritise/manage downloads.
                View trophies offline.
                Display total time played.
                Game gifting on PSN.
                Friend notifications online/offline.

The site is a good way to have to gauge interest on specific features, that may or may not already be coming.

Comment

Not being able to pause/prioritise downloads on PS4 is a joke really. Not too fussed about the other nine listed so far.

Comment

None of that stuff really interests me. Prioritising D/L's would be handy, but I'm rarely D/Ling more than one file at a time anyway. What they need to do is let you organise your stuff into folders. I hate the PS4 OS with it's annoying lefty, righty, scrolly thing.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

is can play ps3/ps2/psone games on disc in that list ?

Comment

You can't pause and prioritise downloads on ps4? How very next gen these next gen consoles are :/

Comment

My submitted idea - forcing unsupported resolutions.

"My TV supports 'unofficially' 1080p but is not always automatically detected. The PS3 could force custom resolutions, allowing me to force the PS3 into 1080p. This is not possible with the PS4, 1080p is greyed out and 1080i is the maximum. Adding the ability to force custom resolutions (same as the PS3 could) would fix this issue for people".

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            What they need to do is let you organise your stuff into folders. I hate the PS4 OS with it's annoying lefty, righty, scrolly thing.
                            The last used game is always at the start of the list and I thought when the library becomes huge, I could use the voice navigation to get what I want much faster than any amount of clicking. I think it's pretty good

Comment

^Call me old fashioned, but I only shout at the TV when I'm angry.

Comment

Working...
                              X