No announcement yet.

Potentially Serious GBA-SP->GBA Link Up Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm - I've tried single cartridge link-up with Bubble Bobble (SP -> GBA) using the free link cable and it worked fine, once the cable was in the right way round. This was all UK kit, though.

Comment

yeap.. we had the same problem, and it turned out to be a simple cable direction thing. The only game that's given me a serious problem is now Zelda. And it's making me mad.

Comment

Originally posted by scottcr
        Is this cleary indicated...?

I feel a bit cheated by this... I'm a bit of a nintendo boy myself, buy PAL versions of their games most of the time and only import when I feel it's necessary, (animal crossing eg)... but... being penalised for taking advantage of a business trip to buy an official nintendo game has pissed me off somewhat.

What is particularly annoying is that the ROM link works fine....

This isn't what you want to hear, but you'll find a great big "for use only in US and Canada" on the back of the Zelda box...

Neil.

Comment

I don't see anyone else that is reporting issues with Zelda btw, Nothing on IGN and usually when something like this happens the whining kids go ape about it and start calling their lawyers.

Regards,
          Neil.

Comment

Working...
          X