Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End [PS4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End [PS4]

From Naughty Dog. ND say the game is 1080p resolution and are targetting 60fps. The trailer was shown at 60fps in cinemas during E3 apparently:

Crap trailer, but there's no game I'm more looking forward to.

Comment

I'm no fan of the series but hearing Sully again has piqued my interest. I do love the characters.

Comment

Drake looks like ****.

From the side he also looks more than a little like Nathan Fillion.

Okay, so we know nothing but I'm really, really excited for this.

Comment

No need to speculate, we know it's going to be awesome, just buy.

Comment

Make this the last one. I love the series but end it here with an amazing bang.

Hopefully the hint is in the name.

Comment

Despite the subtitle, which usually don't carry much narrative weight anyway, I doubt this'll be the end. It's too big a hitter, worst case Sony would hand it to another dev for 5, maybe BEND

Comment

They say "one last time" or something in the trailer. This probably isn't the last one though, too much money to make.

Comment

For their anniversary Naughty Dog released a close up image of the Nate model

Comment

I suspect this game will make want a PS4 finally.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                      I suspect this game will make want a PS4 finally.
                      Think I could be swayed too, to be honest.

I'd like the series to be put to bed as well, but that looks unlikely as others here have said. Hard to see what more can be done with Nathan Drake though...

Comment

Unless it does indeed end up being the final Uncharted, and they move onto smashing out sequels to Last of Us....Hope not!

Comment

I dont mind countless Uncharteds as seem to apply enough care and attention to them. Admittadly the jump from the first to second felt bigger so the impact of the 3rd was lessened but I till enjoyed them none the less and didnt come away with major complaints.

I cant see me being happy with a PS3 version knowing a graphically superior version is out there either LOL

Comment

All these calls for this to be the last one are ridiculous. If ND were churning out crappy games I'd understand, but while the series maintains quality they're quite right to carry on with it for as long as people buying games care. Me personally, I'm quite happy to purchase day one and play any new instalment that comes out and I absolutely can't wait for 4.

Comment

Sometimes it's good not to overdo a franchise though. Personally I feel it should be the last and they start a new IP. New world, characters etc. Or at least create a new series within the existing world.

Comment

Working...
                              X