Star Fox Wii U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
    To be fair when was the last time we had a Starfox game .. I agree with you in principle, however we are not talking about a yearly update, we are talking more liek a 10 yearly update ... A bit different.
    There was one on 3DS so it's not been that long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
      Hopefully normal controls are included.
      Guaranteed if it's multiplayer - only one gamepad per system.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        There was one on 3DS so it's not been that long ago.
        Not a new Nintendo made game. That's been generations.

Comment

Hope its not ruined by forced motion only controls...i dont care if its claimed they are indispensable.

Fingers crossed.

Now for f-zero with bundled gamecube pad adapter. That truly will be a winner.
          Last edited by PaTaito; 10-06-2014, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            http://abload.de/img/articlexxuyd.png star fox is a year away acording to the article this info was leaked from, the two other projects are more tech demos of what they can do with the gamepad
            Trying to convince devs to use the GamePad 2 years into the consoles life? Jeez, desperate much?!

My mind & body are ready to be impressed by Nintendo's event. The Microsoft and Sony ones were both very strong so here's hoping for the trifecta.

Comment

Starfox with aircraft, yes

Starfox with furry creatures running around on the ground, no

Lets hope...

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                Starfox with aircraft, yes

Starfox with furry creatures running around on the ground, no

Lets hope...
                You didnt like starfox adventures then?

Comment

Sounds like it could be an evolved version of the controls used in the Zelda portion on Nintendoland, which offered way more precision than can be achieved with traditional joystick controls. Anything which reduces the amount of auto-aim in a shooter has to be good.

Comment

About Time . Just hoped it's not farmed out and its all being made 100% In-House

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      Surprise from Nintendo that its available right now!
                      Like a wally I believed this

Comment

Boxart is up:

Last edited by Pikate; 22-06-2015, 10:18.

Comment

Not good

The Wii U console’s 2015 library of upcoming games just got smaller. Nintendo has confirmed that Star Fox Zero won’t be released this year as originally planned. It is now scheduled to launch during…

Comment

Normally I'm the first to defend developers for taking their time, but given the WiiU's barren release schedule...

Comment

Taking a glass half full approach I suppose it helps to side step the blatant crushing the game was going to receive at retail and gives them time to bump the game up to something that looks a bit more befitting of the system it's on. Though my glass half empty side secretly wishes they'd take a full year and knock it back onto NX.

But yeah, just had a look to remind myself of the WiiU's Xmas line up and unless there's some serious hardware discounting...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Taking a glass half full approach I suppose it helps to side step the blatant crushing the game was going to receive at retail and gives them time to bump the game up to something that looks a bit more befitting of the system it's on
                                I still think it looks good - then again, I'm just happy it's 60fps.

Comment

Working...
                                X