Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    From what i have heard over at neogaf, the paint quality wildly varies you are really best going and buying them in person as people are having to go through piles of them to find ones that dont look terrible.
    So shoddy.

Really hoping Little Mac and Megaman aren't as bad, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Another Amiibo manufacturing victory!

Comment

I'm thinking I might ultimately get Mario, Yoshi and Samus from Wave 1 but all via the shop as I'm seeing far too many broken figure images online to trust the mail to deliver them in one piece. Looks like these are a lot more prone to breaking than Skylander or Infinity figures are

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          Another Amiibo manufacturing victory!

Took me far too long to notice the difference. The 5 I got from Amazon today are actually fairly spot-on, pics later.

Comment

UPDATE 3.30pm: Moscow commuters beware - we've been told that while the Amiibo interacts with the gate's locking mechan…

The Samus Amiibo can open Moscow Metro gates! Also, a second twin cannon manufacturing error Samus has been found. The first one above is now going for $1000 on ebay

Comment

Comment

If it looks like the one i posted earlier it's just probably just ashamed to show it's face.

Comment

Well, I got a Pikachu and a Kirby through the other day. They're still in the boxes right now, but I think they look great.

Comment

They had all of them (pretty much) on the shelves at Woking's GAME store. They looked fairly alright.

Comment

The level of detail is impressive, but after buying a few figures online in the past and then seeing the level of finish on what actually arrived I would agree that buying in a shop would be the best thing to do.

Comment

We use an NFC reader at work to clock in and out. We register whatever NFC thingy we like(most use their phones, I use my Suica card). I don't own a Wii-U but I'm tempted to buy an Amiibo just for that

Comment

How many of you are a going to be buying these just for the sake of collecting them? Im still not convinced about just what i would use them for but i do think some of them are just really nice figures to collect, and at ?10 not bad value.

Comment

We use an NFC reader at work to clock in and out. We register whatever NFC thingy we like(most use their phones, I use my Suica card). I don't own a Wii-U but I'm tempted to buy an Amiibo just for that
                            Because nerds have to show off (said the one with the Nintendo mug at work).

How many of you are a going to be buying these just for the sake of collecting them? Im still not convinced about just what i would use them for but i do think some of them are just really nice figures to collect, and at ?10 not bad value.
                            I see myself buying them just for collection, but so far I've held off. However, if they start printing some characters from Fire Emblem I might plunge some real money into them...

Comment

Another bad production (no legs)

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                                Quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X