No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't believe they can only store 1 game's worth of data.

I mean surely the point of such things is to allow you to create a character variant independent of any specific game; i.e. unlock stuff in Smash Bros you can wear in Mario Kart, etc.

Comment

I've been addicted to collecting them. Can't disagree with the points of them being rather useless but I do find them cool little things. I personally wouldn't these silly price for a gold variant for example, but I'll happily pay the ?10-?15 they usually cost...

Comment

If they were readily available at retail price, I'd have probably bought them all.
        As it is, I have 4.

Comment

I have just Kirby and Villager because I refuse to pay more than the rrp (?10.99) and have given up hope I'll ever see others at that price (King Dedede, the Splatoon squid). I will be hammering the Nintendo Official Store page every day for Yoshi's Woolly World Amiibo though.

Comment

I have Marth. It was an Xmas present.

Comment

Gold mario was ?300 on Amazon last week ! I've a dozen or so and have a few more on pre order , I kinda the silly things . Missed out on villager , ness and Rosalina but not paying rape prices

Comment

GAME have put up online pre-orders for the Splatoon characters (and LE pack with all 3 amiibo) and Dark Pit, Jigglypuff, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Ganondorf and Greninja.

It would also appears that GAME have implemented a no international shipping policy for new amiibo, which seems to be having an influence - all of the above are still available to pre-order from GAME at time of writing (of course, whether or not GAME uphold these pre-orders in another thing entirely! :P)

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  GAME have put up online pre-orders for the Splatoon characters (and LE pack with all 3 amiibo) and Dark Pit, Jigglypuff, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Ganondorf and Greninja.
                  Sweet! Got an order in for Samus.

Comment

Got the inklings ordered, i think i missed Robin and Lucina though

Comment

I got a Splatoon girl and the Splatoon game and squid pack pre ordered. Waiting on the Yarn Yoshis to go up.

Comment

Yeah, that'll be a mad scramble I'm sure. Hopefully BestBuy will have their pre-orders up soon so I'll have a second chance at FE ones I missed.

Comment

Got the Girl Inkling on pre-order. Getting the game for ?23 and I'm not interested in the squid Amiibo.

Managed to get a pre-order down for Zero Suit Samus this morning too.

Just because she's my fave!

Comment

Not happy the price has gone up to $15.99 each though.

Comment

I preordered Splatoon + squid a couple of days ago

I think I'm just going to stick to the Amiibos that are bundled with games as LEs. So just Mario, the squid and Yarn Yoshi so far.

They should've done a premium version of Xenoblade 3D with the faceplates and a Shulk Amiibo. Silly really as most of the people buying that title will be enthusiasts who would be all over something like that for ?60 - ?70.

Comment

Good news: Coolshop are taking pre-orders for Pac-Man, Ness, Lucina and Robin, amongst others.

Bad news: They're charging more than double the RRP.

Shop from an amazing range of games and consoles, home decor, lifestyle accessories, tech, toys and beauty products. Great deals. Always.

Comment

Working...
                                X