No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For now, I'm keeping what I have in their original packaging on my shelf. That will change but I haven't had time to get around to properly using them.

Comment

I'm not really collecting them, but I've a couple that are sat quite happily on the shelves. Here's a quick pic I took the other day;

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        On a lighter note, it would be great to see some photos of people's Amiibo collections! I would start a thread about it but I don't even own one yet...:'(

How are you lot displaying them?
        My Amiibos are displayed with quite a bit of personal shame; I once said that I would never buy a single one but I've just put money down on number five of my collection. I am beyond hope!

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
          My Amiibos are displayed with quite a bit of personal shame; I once said that I would never buy a single one but I've just put money down on number five of my collection. I am beyond hope!
          I hope Howielee, dvdx2 and jamesy don't see this post as I could end up eating a fair bit of humble pie at the next bordersdown Belfast meet!

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
            as long as you dont bring them into the bath with you to play with, as your rubber duck will be annoyed with the lack of attention ;-)

Comment

and stop wasting money on plastic figures...you have a pvm to buy!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                as long as you dont bring them into the bath with you to play with, as your rubber duck will be annoyed with the lack of attention ;-)
                The rubber ducky is already competing with my Sackboy plushie so things could get even more complicated at bath time.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                  and stop wasting money on plastic figures...you have a pvm to buy!
                  I really can't argue with that point either!

Comment

What a crock... my order got cancelled.

Comment

My Amiibo preorder spreadsheet is getting out of hand. Quite glad that I have all of the rares except Little Mac and with the exception of Shulk, for retail price.

Comment

I think it's fair to say that Pac-Man might be the best SSB4 amiibo of the lost, if not the entire product line. But then, not even Nintendo could screw him up.

I've got pre-orders for Dr. Mario, Bowser. Jr, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Zero Suit Samus, Dark Pit, Greninja, Palutena, all of the Splatoon amiibo and a green Yarn Yoshi.

It's getting ridiculous. I would love to say that I'm out of the amiibo game after this, but clearly Nintendo are going to release the remaining SSB4 amiibo like R.O.B., Duck Hunt Duo and Mr. Game and Watch as well as the DLC characters Mewtwo and Lucas.
                        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 04-05-2015, 21:45.

Comment

I don't want to jinx it, but I seem to have gotten in a sly order early this morning at a popular Canada book shop chain for Robin, Lucina and Silver Mario. I imagine I'll be getting an email apologising for cancelling my order later today

Comment

Damn you Nintendo, damn you to hell.

The one character that will make me buy an amibo

Comment

Nice! That, a Yarn Yoshi, and Capt. Olimar and I'm done.

Comment

If I had ever played Chibi-Robo! I'd probably make that my first Amiibo because that is adorable.

Comment

Working...
                                X