No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're all friends here Asura. You can say they're for you.

Decider, how many do you have now? Can't believe you've got the full set so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
      They're for you, aren't they?
      In seriousness, they're for Blobcat; she loves Isabelle. She cosplayed as her at an event a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        We're all friends here Asura. You can say they're for you.

Decider, how many do you have now? Can't believe you've got the full set so far!
        I haven't, I have 39 so far. Ironically enough, I'm only missing some early wave commons- Smash Mario, Peach, Luigi, Pikachu, Yoshi, Samus and Link. I have everything else released in the UK, I just haven't been bothered with those yet as I can pick them up from Argos any time I'm on my way home from work. I need to get a Gold Mario as well but I'm patient enough to wait for a sane price on that.

ShopTo posted my Ganondorf Amiibo today. I'd completely forgotten to cancel my pre-orders with them as I'd subsequently ordered them from GAME. Stupid me.

Comment

GAME had listed on their website that Zero Suit Samus comes out on the 26th of June.

I pre-ordered it before they closed the orders, and I used Paypal so I've already paid. They'd better honour the order.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
            I haven't, I have 39 so far. Ironically enough, I'm only missing some early wave commons- Smash Mario, Peach, Luigi, Pikachu, Yoshi, Samus and Link. I have everything else released in the UK, I just haven't been bothered with those yet as I can pick them up from Argos any time I'm on my way home from work. I need to get a Gold Mario as well but I'm patient enough to wait for a sane price on that.

ShopTo posted my Ganondorf Amiibo today. I'd completely forgotten to cancel my pre-orders with them as I'd subsequently ordered them from GAME. Stupid me.
            Well give it a few weeks then sell it when its out of stock everywhere and your proably gonna double your money.

Nintendo are doing a good job with all these amiibos i bet the scalpers are rubbing there hands with glee every-time some new ones come out, This animal crossing games is a free to play thing but i doubt it will ever get played, with 90% of amiibos going to collectors and scalpers i wonder how many people actually open them and use them.

Comment

Just ordered by 3rd Amiibo. I have ordered myself a Silver Mario Amiibo from Amazon US for ?12. Ohh what have i started, Already had a Disney Infinity figure arrive this week. My missus is not going to be happy.

Comment

My blue Yoshi Wooly Amiibo has just started processing from ShopTo.

Can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Comment

I cancelled my Blue and Pink Yarn Yoshi preorders in an impotent rage after the crappy E3 showing haha

I kept the Green one of course. I think it was a smart move as the final products don't look as good as the marketing shots from what I've seen in the Nintendo Treehouse vids/IGN pics.

Comment

Are these Yoshi Wooly Amiibos already sold out? They are going for ?30 on ebay?

Comment

For people who are fed up of constantly dusting, Hori has come up with some storage cubes for Amiibo, the carry case looks a bit crap but the cubes seem a bit more useful.

Comment

If my Yoshi amiibos come through, then I will be selling them at cost + postage - should be next week (in case anyone wants/needs them).

Comment

Cheeky ask for blue and pink please 😘

Comment

I'll wait and see I think.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              For people who are fed up of constantly dusting, Hori has come up with some storage cubes for Amiibo, the carry case looks a bit crap but the cubes seem a bit more useful.
                              Housing mine in cubes would cost ?350. Hopefully some third party sees sense in addressing the serious collectors and releases a little cabinet.

Comment

Dr. Mario available for pre-order from Amazon UK. ?15.

Comment

Working...
                                X