Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment from Eurogamer that had me creasing:

'When the day finally arrives that the bombs are dropped and we all have three minutes left to look back on our lives, we'll remember the time we read an article about some video game related toys being slightly less detailed than their prototypes and silently weep for everything we've lost.'

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Comment from Eurogamer that had me creasing:

'When the day finally arrives that the bombs are dropped and we all have three minutes left to look back on our lives, we'll remember the time we read an article about some video game related toys being slightly less detailed than their prototypes and silently weep for everything we've lost.'
      Let me guess - Guts wrote that?

Comment

Let me guess - you don't get laid much?

Comment

Ohhh what an insult!

Comment

Lol this forum is gold. Each and every day.

Comment

Yeah fools gold

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                Let me guess - you don't get laid much?
                So much idiot irony in that post, it's hard to know where to begin.
                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 04-11-2014, 17:39.

Comment

I've cancelled almost half of what I had on order, will probably still go with my core smash bros characters like Fox, Link and Samus.

Comment

UPDATE 5/11/14 22:45pm: Nintendo has now confirmed Mario Kart 8's previously-leaked Amiibo details and given the game's…

Mario Kart 8 will be updated to be compatible with the Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Captain Falcon, Samus and Fox McCloud Amiibos. Each will unlock cosmetic changes for some racers in game

Comment

Hopefully the cosmetic changes aren't that they end up looking real bad with shoddy textures to reflect the figures when you activate one

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        Hopefully the cosmetic changes aren't that they end up looking real bad with shoddy textures to reflect the figures when you activate one
                        Unlocking MK8's cynical cash-grab mode?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          Lol this forum is gold. Each and every day.
                          Usual suspects etc. Might as well start a soap opera.

Comment

Comment

Amiibo now being used to unlock extras in games, as highlighted in last night's Nintendo Direct, really boils my piss.

Comment

It's physical DLC :|

Comment

Working...
                                X